my adorable little snow ball

"I have to find her, I have to. She is alone and terrified; where has she gone? right? left?  simply were."

Izuku kept running, looking in every room, but he couldn't find her, that little angel who was screaming for a hero once more. He soon came across a doctor who was about to enter a room, but he was stopped by none other than Deku himself. Izuku wasted no time in asking a single question before the doctor could comprehend the situation.

"Where is Eri?!?" 

"Young man, please calm down" 

"Do not tell me to calm down, now tell me where she is!"

"Please calm down, I don't know every single patient in the hospital, maybe if you tell me..."

"She is a little girl between the ages of 6 and 9, with snow white hair and adorable red eyes. Please tell me where she is now!"

"All right, she's in room 124 now, calm down-"

And with that, Izuku took off, passing through each room, oblivious to the people attempting to stop him, with only one goal in mind: to save Eri.

"122" "123"

finally room 124 was in sight, and just as he got closer, he heard cries for help from inside. He jumped in without thinking, only to see the reason Eri was in such a frightened state, a situation that made his blood boil with rage, only exacerbated by the current Images flashing through his mind about the information all the heroes who took part in the raid were given, as well as ideas about the tortures the adorable little angel had to endure while in the hands of the yakuza.

There he saw Eri wailing in terror, crying rivers and pale as a ghost, and the reasons that made Deku boil with hatred and rage. A doctor holding a syringe, which was used to torture the girl. Izuku dashed towards the doctor, ready to rip his arms and legs off for torturing the little girl, powering one for all to his body's limitation of 25% only to be abruptly turned off. Nonetheless, he grabbed the doctor's arm and twisted it until it was broken. Aizawa sensei, the one person who turned his wrath of a quirk down, stopped him with his annoying dirty scarf.

"Deku, what the hell are you doing!?" yelled Aizawa. "Let the doctor go"

"I will not sensei, he is doing this on purpose, no doctor will walk towards a child clearly afraid of syringes, knowing full well, by the files that were given, that she is in a fragile state of mind and terrified beyond belief not just by strangers but also by syringes, unless, you are against me Aizawa sensei."

With the air filled with blood lust and an unimaginable pressure, a pressure to which even stain could not compare Deku remained firm.

"If anyone wants to hurt Eri, I won't hesitate to hurt or break anyone, even Endeavor."

Deku knocked out the doctor with quick movements and rushed to attack his sensei.

However, the voice of a little girl stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Please stop"

As if an angel's voice had descended on earth, it cleansed him of all malice and emotions, allowing him to focus solely on the small child in front of him. Eri, the angelic being, was giving him a sad and worried expression when she spoke again.

"Please, Deku, stop; I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

Izuku, seeing the tears in her eyes, stopped charging Aizawa and ran towards Eri, speaking softly.

"Eri, please stop crying; as you can see, I'm fine; I was just worried they were going to hurt you; I heard you scream and didn't know what to do; I thought they were going to attack you; I promised they day I'd let go of you that I would never let anything bad happen to you ever again".

Both Eri and Deku were crying in front of each other, releasing all the pent-up emotions that had been trapped inside their hearts since the day of the raid. Deku calmed down a little more before reaching for Eri and enveloping her in the warmest hug she'd ever felt. Eri pressed her face against the crook of his neck, and they sat on the hospital bed, crying and enjoying each other's warmth.

After a few hours, both had fallen asleep, with Eri on top of Izuku's chest snuggling on his chest while Izuku held her near his heart, both of them overloading the nurses who were monitoring them with cuteness, almost making them pass out.

Aizawa and the now shaken doctor stepped out immediately after Deku and Eri had passed out, only to look at each other, having panic attacks of what Deku had just become because of his overprotection of Eri, which was strange because he had not spent much time with Eri, almost as if Eri was Deku's child that he had to get away from vicious creatures trying to harm his precious treasure.

He told the doctor everything that had happened and why Deku acted the way he did. After they had recovered, Aizawa thought to himself about having a word with Deku, later after he awoke.

Out of nowhere, a skeleton all might appeared, asking what had happened with young Izuku

Aizawa described the recent events, astounded by young Midoriya's reaction. Toshi considered speaking with him when he finally remembered something truly terrifying.

"Aizawa" 

"yes,"

"could you please head towards the hospital's door and make sure to calm down a very angry Mirko?"

"nope, not dealing with her, this was on you, you make her angry, you deal with her," 

Aizawa said, heading home tired and scared.

Deku had finally awoken, he looked around and saw Eri still clenching on his chest, he sat up and held Eri close to him as he scanned the room, he noticed his phone on the table next to him. He reached for it to check the time, which read 7 p.m.

Everything appeared to be quiet and calm until the silence was broken and muttering turned into yelling.

The door swung open as quickly as the conversation ended, startling Eri and making her cower towards her now green plushie bunny. Deku immediately let out his blood thirsty pressure upon seeing the person who kicked in the door, only to realize it was the pro hero Muriko, who was trailed behind her by a very scared and worried All.

"Hey, are you the brat from the overhaul fight?" Mirko asked.

"Yes, what about it?"

"Perfect, let's fight; I'll even give you a handy ca-"

"FUCK YOU!"

An angry tick mark appeared on Mirko's forehead

The battle between the raging rabbit and the powerful green bunny had begun, but little did they know that their lives would begin to intersect on their first meeting. Love soon to be arising somewhere down the line.

Author: 1145 words just before midnight dam I'm exhausted but please stay tuned for more and keep commenting down any errors or ways I can improve my writing.

Papadeku was not essing around and he will do whatever it takes to protect precious but in the near future she wont be the only one he will protect with his life. sleep well