I'm a Deku

Dekus morning had not been going well. he was presently late to mirkos office, attempting to comfort an awfully distraught Small blessed angel

"papa please don't go, I dont want to be alone, what if something happens to you, ill lose my papa and the person i love the most dont do this papa"

"eri I'm not gonna be gone for long, ill still be able to visit you on weekends and call you after my training sessions, also nezu is gonna be the one taking care of you which you like to be with, and Yaoyorozu said she can watch movies with you when shes not busy"

"please papa dont go" eri had let indeed more tears drop and deku was losing time

"but eri in case i dont go to mirkos office i wont be able to get stronger and protect the most important person to me which is you"

as soon as eri heard ms buuny name she closed her water works and started to strategize with the assistance of nezus teachings. 'if dad goes with miss bunny and she redeems herself, i can persuade miss yaoyobozu to like my dad and me and dad will have a enormous family and have two mamas that me and dad can snuggle with'.

"okay papa you can go please be safe, ill wait for you and be brave" Deku was shocked with the speed in which eri was able to alter demeaners so quickly

"I promise ill be back on weekends and call you frequently" as deku was getting on his ride to the mirko agency

"I love you sweetheart stay safe and call me in the event that anything happens, in case somebody is annoying you, or in the event that somebody is attempting to hurt you,...... i will make them cry blood on the off chance that they indeed attempt to lay a finger on you, bye eri I Love you!"

"bye papa love you too, 'and make sure to get me a mom, so we can have a big family'. With that said Midoriya was able to take off and eri prepared herself for a intense week that may well be useful within the long run, 'I need to learn more mr nezu so I can help my papa'.

Deku was not feeling great, he had left his small angel for the first time after the overhaul battle and presently he was lamenting his choice, but moreover since he was truly late to arrive at mirkos office and he knew something awful was getting to happen since of it.

'Eri the lengths i would go for you'.

"mister were listen" said the driver. Deku had ventured out and looked towards the office, he was shocked but immediately understood why her office would be little, 'i figure she would like something more intimate than a gigantic building'. He was knocked out of his thought when abruptly the entryways bust open as it were to uncover an awfully irate rabbit saint. She welcomed him with a kick to the confront which knocked him out prompt and making his suit case drop on him.

"you blockhead you should have been earlier and always be prepared for anything dumbass". no reaction was listened, 'i guess i knocked him out Mirko had picked him up with his things over her left shoulder and strolled into the office for a month of blood sweat and tears.

"green......greeni.........greenie wake the fuck up!" Deku was stunned alert and stood up straight, starting to freak out. "im sorry mirko i should have been here prior, im sorry i didn't want to leave my small angel sad please forgive me!"

"brat its alright at this point it my blame since I knocked you out for the reminder of the day, just make yourself comfortable, organize yourself and be ready we are going wake up early and begin your training." deku had fair realized his circumstance, he was out for hours that it was presently nighttime, 'eri will be mad at him for not calling'. he was knocked out of his thought by a see he would require a cold shower for. Rumi was standing Infront of the cinnamon roll, with nearly no dress on but her underwear. There they were, those mounts which each man would dream of seeing, her boobs glistening from water that he assumed came from a shower, her areolas standing straight delightfully with a darker pink tilt with water beads falling from them, he followed them down only for her to turn around and start to walk out. she was wearing a red thong that separated her amazing aaasss-

"ms mirko why dont you have clothes on"

"because its my home and i sleep like this, stop being a perv and grow up, you will be seeing me like this regularly, and you better not think anything funny or do anything funny, your not my type anyway, you are pretty weak, and who likes pussies, not me now go to bed we have a busy day tomorrow, oh and take a shower, i can still smell bimbo."

Mirko had walked out of the room and Deku was left there confused and hurt, 'did she not think of me as a man, of course she would think that, i have no appeal, im a worthless deku anyways' deku had removed the image of mirko, he didnt deserve to see her in that way, he was weak, 'guess ill go to bed'.

'why is my heart beating', mirko thought, 'that's so embarrassing, I forgot I cant act normally since I have a student, ill have to raise the thermo stat so he thinks its cold and I don't have to seem like a hypocrite by putting more clothes on', 'he been the first to see me like this, dam'. the night continued with mirko having a small blush and deku questioning his worth as a man.

im not good with scenes like this or this whole chapter, I felt it was pretty bad I might end up scratching some time it all depends on how yall feel, but yeah new chapter hope you guys like this chapter if don't just tell me.

ero-