Eri the chess master

"So who's ready to get their shot rocked!?" Mirko spoke with a toothy grin.

After being threatened by the Rabbit hero herself, everyone was now in gym gamma and moving with purpose. A certain pervert grape began to speak while changing in the locker rooms, 

"How easy do you guys think Mirko is?" Deku began to pay more attention to his words, after hearing this, and a certain emotion began to bubble up.

"I don't know my guy, what makes you think she's easy?" Denki says.

"Her quirk is rabbit," Mineta says, "and you know what rabbits are known for, right?"

"Uhh mineta," says Denki.

"I'll try my shot," Mineta says, "and she, being a horny rabbit, will most likely fall for my lust."

That last statement made Deku realize that his rising emotion was anger, anger at their disparagement of Ms Mirko. Was it because it was simply disrespectful, was it because he knew a little more about Mirko than the average person, or was it because some of what Mineta said could be true and made him feel strange about it, whatever the reason, he wasn't going to let them disrespect a hero like her, a hero who had suffered deeply in her past. With his thoughts unraveling, he retaliated, "shut up," Deku said while punching Mineta's locker, causing his knuckles bleed slightly, "maybe instead of making assumptions and thinking you of all people could have a shot with her, Instead, get your head out of the gutter and concentrate on the beating we will all receive from not only her but also the teachers we will face "..

Everyone was stunned; no one could have predicted Deku's outrage at Mineta's remark; everyone assumed it was just one of Mineta's usual antics, so seeing Deku's outburst made them reconsider Mineta's behavior toward his female counterparts. Still, they didn't have much time before they had to go out and begin their training, students vs teachers, a one-sided beatdown.

All might be ready, adjusting his cape and speaking, "I've said it before, but I'll say it again:A simple combat training scenario in which teams of heroes face off against teams of villains, with you heroes in training on the good team and us teachers on the bad. Teams of two will be formed based on a random order chosen by the computer system with the teacher that will be facing them. The following are the teams and villains:

1. Shinso and Sero versus snipe

2. Jiro, Kaminari vs. Yamada

3. Ashido, Kirishima vs. Ishiyama

4. Aoyama and Koda versus Midnight

5. Tokoyami and Shoji vs. Maijima

6. Uraraka, Asui VS 13

7. Mineta, Sato VS Ectoplasm

8. Hagakure, Ojiro VS Nezu

9. Ida, Yaoyorozu VS Aizawa

10. Todoroki and Bakugo vs. All Might

To pass, you must either handcuff the villain, flee the city, or force the villain to surrender. Isn't it as simple as pie?"

Everyone was visibly nervous about the outcome of the teams and villains, with Shoto and Bakugo feeling bit more scared because they were confronted with the strongest of all the heroes. Everyone noticed how one person was not listed in any team, and Ida spoke up about it, "Sensei!"

"Why yes, Ida my boy?" says All Might.

"We're all listed, but I don't see which team Midoriya belongs to; will he be there as well?"

"Yes, my boy, he was not assigned to a team because our pro hero Mirko was granted permission to conduct combat training,with Midoriya without the assistance of another. Nezu believes that having another person give Midoriya insight on how to gain better control over his quirk would be beneficial to him because he has a lot of room to catch up with his fellow classmates."