Episode 54: Mock Hero Agency

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Hey hey hey! Long time no see! What, you didn't forget me, did ya? Sonic's the name, speeds my game! I live in a world where most people have superpowers, and right now, my buddies and I are in hero school, training to become pros. It's been one heck of a journey so far, but an adventure's no fun if it's too easy! Our class has just about wrapped up our work studies, which means our next adventure is just up ahead! Whatever danger the future's got in store, it's no trouble for us because we're Sonic Heroes!"

Music Insert:

A few months have gone by since Sonic and Deku defeated Overhaul, and since then the students of Class 1-A have been training their hardest to get even stronger than before. Currently, Sonic and Kirishima are sparring in the school's outdoor training field.

Kirishima: C'mon bro! Hit me with everything you've got!

Sonic: You got it!

Sonic gets in a running position, as lighting sparks around his body. Kirishima hardens his knuckles as his eyes glow red, ready to take whatever Sonic is going to dish out. Sonic revs up in place before charging at Kirishima, who blocks the spin attack. Sonic hits Kirishima several times with rapid homing attacks, before Kirishima counters and throws Sonic back. Sonic lands on his feet, sliding backward.

Sonic: Heh. Not bad, Rocky!

Kirishima: My turn!

Kirishima pushes one foot into the ground, causing it to crack, as he lunges toward Sonic at high speed. Since he started training with the Hedgehog, his speed, strength, endurance, and durability have significantly increased. Sonic quick-steps out of the way, dodging the strike, but Kirishima doesn't let up, revving his arms and using his red frenzy move on Sonic. He keeps punching faster and faster, building up energy as he does. Sonic tries dodging, but Kirishima overwhelms him, knocking him back. Sonic slides back into the dirt before flipping up and landing again. The two of them are now at a standoff. Sonic tugs on his glove and Kirishima cracks his knuckles once more. The two of them charge at each other when Mina comes running in, interrupting the match, and causing them to break, trip, and slide face down into each other.

Mina: Hey you guys!

Sonic: Mina! We're kinda in the middle of something here!

Mina: Well sorry, but Mr. Aizawa's making an announcement and says everyone needs to get to class. You guys don't wanna miss that, do ya?

They all then head to their homeroom as Aizawa stands at the front of the room.

Aizawa: Last year you all took part in a hero internship to gain experience, but that was only the first step. Your next project will further enhance what you learned during your internship and help you truly experience the challenges and hardships that come with being a pro.

Aizawa's wording frightens the class at first, fearing some kind of exam.

Aizawa: For the next 2 weeks, all of you are going to be running a mock hero agency.

This revelation excites the class.

Kaminari: Woah, for real?! Like doing real pro hero stuff?

Sonic: Alright! Welcome to the next level!