Episode 56: The Invasion Begins

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. Last time, I got into a little race action with some punks who thought they owned the roads. Took care of them, no problemo, but now we've got bigger problems to worry about. Eggman's back and from the looks of it, he's not messing around this time. Alright then, Egghead! Bring it on!"

Picking up immediately from the previous episode. Sonic looks up as the Egg Fleet Mk II approaches the island. Eggman's voice can be heard booming across the island through his PA system.

Dr Eggman: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Witness these invincible battleships, built by the hands of a genius! Its power is unmatched throughout the universe! The Eggman Empire will now accept your unconditional surrender!

At that moment, a hatch opens under the ship at the front, releasing a huge Badnik horde of Streamlined Super Badniks; the E-2000 Units.

Civilian 1: What are those?!

Civilian 2: It's Dr. Eggman! He's back!

Civilian 3: Help! Somebody call the pros! We need heroes!

The Egg Fleet begins firing at the island, as the E-2000s crash down on the island and immediately start wreaking havoc, causing civilians to begin panicking. Sonic gets to the higher ground looking over the scene. He glares at the robots and clenches his fist before taking off. 

Sonic: Rgh! Eggman!

Music Insert:

Sonic hits the ground running, boosting through the city which is in complete chaos.

Sonic: The whole city's on fire! *on coms* Deku! Katsuki! Come in! We've got trouble!

Deku and Bakugou are already fighting off E-2000s as best as they can.

Bakugou: *on coms* No shit! HA!

Deku: Ngh! *on coms* You're telling me! This is bad! They're overrunning the island! We're outnumbered! Iida! Iida, can you hear me? We need backup!

Back at the agency, it's absolute Chaos. Every single phone is ringing, and the students are panicking.

Yaoyorozu: Reports of Super Badniks attacking all over the island! We're under attack!

Mineta: AHHH!!! WHAT DO WE DO?! IS THIS SOME KINDA SICK TEST?!

Tokoyami: I'm contacting our teachers. We can't handle this alone!

Iida: Everyone calm down! We need to act rationally and efficiently. The island is under attack, which means we're on all call now! Break up into your teams and fan out across the island. Help anybody you can! *on coms* Midoriya! I need your location, I'll send a team to help you. To any teams out on the field, stay in your areas and protect the civilians.