Episode 58: Metal Scratchin'

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. Last time, my friends and I boarded the Egg Fleet to take down Eggman once and for all... except Eggman wasn't there. Turns out it's been Metal Sonic pulling the strings all along. He managed to give himself some kinda upgrade that's made him way stronger. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to beat him this time, but I can't give up now! Here we come, Metallix!"

The scene opens at the site of the now-destroyed Egg Carrier. Metallix stands before 1-A with Sonic the Hedgehog in his grasp, desperately trying to break free.

Iida: What on earth is that monstrosity?!

Dr. Eggman: It's Metal Sonic! He's upgraded himself to become... that!

Deku: That's Metal Sonic?!

Metallix: I am Metallix! And you will surrender to my might... or PERISH!

Jiro: Like we'd give up to a phony Sonic!

Mina: Let go of my Sonic, you creep!

Metallix: Look around you. This island is in flames, and your champion is finished.

Sonic: Ngh! Don't count me out just yet!

Sonic starts running while hanging in the air, kicking Metallix and breaking free, now joined by his classmates once more.

Metallix: Fool. It's only a matter of time before I destroy you all. You are all inferior to my perfect design. I'll destroy you one by one, and then I'll conquer this pitiful planet myself!

Bakugou: Right, like we'd let you walk all over us! YOU WANT THIS WORLD?! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME! YOU BLUE RAT WANNABE!!!

Deku: And me!

Uraraka: And me too!

Iida: This world is not yours to conquer! We won't go down so easily, not to the likes of you!

Music Insert:

Now 1-A, joined by Team Dark takes their stand against the automaton. Everyone gets ready to fight, charging up whatever abilities they have.

Iida: Everyone! Help is on the way, but we can't wait around for them! This is the moment we've trained for! This is our chance to prove ourselves! This is where we make our stand!

Metallix: Your paltry efforts do not concern me. One by one, you'll become a black mark on the floor.

Metallix steps forward, taunting the heroes, but they remain unphased.

Iida: Class 1-A! LET'S SHOW HIM WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!!!

The entirety of 1-A, as well as Team Dark, jumps the android, giving their all to bring him down. Sonic rushes in head first boosting toward Metallix, entering close combat with him, and wailing on him with homing attacks, but Metallix blocks everything and knocks him away with a haymaker, surrounded by green lightning. Sonic slides back on the dirt and revs up into a ball. He hits his doppelganger with a flurry of powerful homing attacks, but Metallix blocks every hit before blasting Sonic away with his chest laser. Deku and Bakugou then try to get the jump on Metallix.

Bakugou: I'LL KILL YOU YA TITANIUM SON OF A-!

Metallix sees the attack coming and stops them with a pulse of zero gravity, making them hover in the air, before slamming them into the dirt and pinning them both down.