Episode 57: No Strings On Me

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, one of the top students at UA High School. My friends and I were patrolling the island when Eggman invaded the island with all these new Super Badniks. So, I ran through town as fast as I could to link up with Kirishima and reach the Egg Fleet to shut him down for good. Along the way, we ran into Team Dark and found out that Shadow was still alive! Man, guess we both die hard, huh?"

The episode begins right where we left off, as Team Triple Trouble is flying toward the Egg Fleet on the Tornado Mk II. As they draw nearer to the warships, the sky begins to grow dark and stormy. Eggman's voice comes on the PA system.

Music Insert:

Dr. Eggman: ALL GUNS ON THE TORNADO! BLOW THEM OUT OF THE SKY!!!

All the ships cannons and every E-2000 in the air then lock onto the Tornado.

Sonic: Here comes the parade!

Kaminari: Hang tight guys!

The Egg Fleet begins firing everything at the Tornado, but Kaminari transforms it into the X Tornado and rockets away. Kaminari weaves and dodges through all of the gunfire, while also firing back the Egg Fleet, flying as fast as he can toward the Egg Carrier. Just then, the ship opens up, revealing a gigantic cannon, charging up energy.

Kirishima: WATCH OUT FOR THAT LASER!!!

Eggman: *over the PA system* FIRE AT WILL!!!

At that moment, the Egg Carrier fires a massive, multicolored beam that the Tornado barely dodges.

Sonic: Talk about humungous!

The Egg Carrier charges up again, getting ready to fire. Kaminari sees his opening as he fires rapidly at the cannon's core, destroying it and causing the hatch to shut down.

Kirishima: Yes!

After destroying the cannon, Kaminari quickly lands the Tornado just out of the Egg Carrier's central command tower. Sonic looks up and smirks as he rubs his nose.

Sonic: Alright, time to shut down Eggman for good!

Just then, Shadow and Team Dark warp in beside them.

Sonic: Finally decided to show up, eh?

Shadow: There's no time for games. Let's finish this

Sonic: Some things never change.

Kirishima and Omega rush in and pound the door down, as Team Triple Trouble and Team Dark enter the command center which is now completely empty.

Sonic: Alright Eggman! Let's settle this once and for all! Show yourself!

Just then, the doctor crashes before them in a new mech suit, covered in golden armor, holding a lance and a shield; the Egg Emperor.