I N V I T A T I O N

A/N: Hi, ya'll I just wanted to say thanks for reading this far as I'm still writing, drafting, and editing, lol. Also, Ceddy Boy isn't dead. YAY! So he has a big role to play, as well as Draco and his family since you know what his daddy did whoopsie. Oh and Sirius too (I love that man SO much) Anyhow just wanted to get that across but without further adieu...

I went to the Ravenclaw dormitories as per the instructions given by Professor McGonagall and opened the door to my designated room.

As I opened the door, I looked to find two familiar faces.

" I told you, Luna, just dress in your robes. It's not whether you want to or not; you must!" Primrose reprimanded as she lifted a Ravenclaw robe close to Lunas' body.

" I just want to wear this flowy dress; I don't see what the fuss is about," Luna says with a calm and chill expression on her face.

I closed the door behind me, which made a pretty big noise.

Primrose and Luna look over at me.

"GWENDOLYN!" Primrose lights up from previously looking bothered to just super happy and comes over and hugs me.

"Ah, thank GOODNESS, You did strike me as a Ravenclaw haha. And to top it all off, we're roommates!" Primrose says as she leads me to Luna.

"I already sensed that she was going to room with us." Luna smiles at me.

"I'm glad too, I get to room with familiar and friendly faces. It's always been hard for me to make friends." I say shyly.

"Well, I'm starving, and dinner is going to start any minute now, but LUNA doesn't want to wear her robes," Primrose says with a defeated look on her face.

I take the robes from Primrose's hands and hand Luna the robes.

"Well, Luna, think of it this way, if you don't put on your robes, you won't get any pudding~," I say in a singing tone. Taunting her with pudding is the only way I can think of. That's how my parents did to me whenever I didn't want to do something. I mean, who can't say no to pudding?

"Hmm, I do like pudding," Luna says as she grabs the robes, "I'll change quicker than a Zouwus." Luna goes and finishes changing.

All of us finished freshening up and going to dinner together. I decided to wear a skirt since I missed the Beauxbatons uniform.

We went to the great hall and saw everyone sitting in their separate houses.

"Our house is over there, Gwen." Primrose points over to our table, and a girl is waving at Primrose, beckoning us to come over, and we head to our seats.

"Gwen, this is Cho Chang; Cho, this is Gwendolyn Wyllt."

"Hi, nice to meet you," I say.

"It's very lovely to meet you too, Gwen.

I sat between Cho and Primrose, with Luna across from me.

Professor Dumbledore also gave his usual welcome speech and the sorting ceremony with the incoming first years.

"As you all know, there's danger creeping in Hogwarts. The dark wizard Voldemort is at large again, and we advise all of you to adhere to the curfew of 8:00 pm." Professor Dumbledore says.

" THATS RUBBISH!" two red-haired twins say as they rise from their seats, and a couple of students take after them.

"SILENCE!" Professor Dumbledore held his wand to his throat, which amplified his voice, though it sounded like he didn't need it.