T R U T H O R D A R E

A/N: hey y'all, fair warning, some slurs, and intoxication of drinking are in use. So if you don't want any of that skip to the next chapter. Thanks 😊

As I grabbed my drink, the tall boy grabbed a beer and turned his body toward me.

"Sorry about that; things with Malfoy never turn out good one way or another. I always try not to get into fights, not that I probably won't beat his ass, though, haha. I'm Cedric Diggory." He extends his hand, and I shake it.

"Gwendolyn Wyllt."

"Wyllt? My father has spoken about that name...but I don't remember when."

"Oh, it's probably because of my father."

"Yeah, probably, so you just transferred...how are you feeling, you know, different environment and all." He takes a swig from the beer.

No one's asked me that while being here, I've just been going with the flow of things.

"To be honest, everything is going by so quickly, I just try to go with the flow in order for time to not come running me over and feel like shit after..." I say as I look down at my cup. I let out a deep sigh.

Cedric looks at me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. It must be hard but know that if you have important people around you that you can depend on, you'll get through the hard times easier."

"I look up and smile at him and chuckle, "Thanks, Cedric, I needed to hear that."

"Alright, people! Gather around. Almost everyone is here, so get in a circle! We're going to play truth or dare BUT with spin the—" George got cut off from the noise of the room of requirement doors appearing and then swinging open.

A tall guy strides in with his hands in his pocket. He's wearing black dress pants and a white collared shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

Everyone looks over and starts whispering.

In the circle, I was sitting next to Primrose, Cho was to my right, and right across from me was Zabini to the outer left with his gang and almost all the Slytherins.

"Hey, who is that?" I lean into Primrose's ear.

"That's Cyprian. Cyprian Bloodworth is probably only the most sought-after guy in all of Hogwarts. His family is pure blood, and he's in our house. His family is probably richer than Malfoy's, but you didn't hear that for me."

I have heard of the Bloodworth family, they're on par with how much history my family name has.

" and he is hot as heck and gorgeous to boot." Primrose adds.

I mean, she's not wrong. As he walks, In the room and towards the circle, you can tell he's well-built and has a broad back. Dark brown hair with nice chiseled features and veiny arms.

"Well, Cyprian, didn't think you'd ever show up." Said George with a smile as he walked over to him.

"Mate, there's a spot over there." He pats his back and signals to the circle.

He comes around and sits, right in front of me across to where other Ravenclaws were sitting.

Cyprian's eyes met mine for a second, but I looked away quickly, blushing.

"Alright, everyone, I'm going to be placing the bottle in the middle, and I'll spin it. The one spinning will then ask the person who gets the bottle pointed at their truth or dare. If they choose either one but are too much of a wuss to answer or do the dare, then they'll have to drink..."