Chapter 2

Here's the 2nd Chapter.
I have nothing much to say and etc.

Let's start the chapter now shall we?

None of the characters belong to me.
They all belong to Monsta.
I own nothing but the plot itself.

Warning! This book might contains.

- Abuse
- Trauma
- Phobias
- Mentions of Death
- Depression
- Cuss words
- OOC
- Blood
- Gore
- 13+

You have been warned.
This book doesn't include any ships or romance. Don't ship any of the characters as they don't have any romantic feelings with each other.

Also the Sepluplets doesn't wear any power watch or anything. Just their friends.

Some of the sepluplets unlocked their 3rd tier some didn't. I'll let y'all guess

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

✧【 Fragment Memories 】✧ Chapter 2: Coma

"YOU BASTARD! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!"

Hali's eyes went pure white as his hair slowly turned into red, sparks dancing on the sides of his eyes as he pressed his blades on the villain's neck. Ready to cut it off any moment,

Not few away from them, there a body lay unconscious, blood dripping down from his head as his white clothes had been tainted with blood.

"HA──"

Gempa didn't had time finishing his sentence when his eyes laid upon the unconscious and bloody figure of his brother. Hali was about to kill the alien when Gempa stopped him.

"HALI! STOP THAT! LET HIM GO!" Gempa flinched when the lightning element looked at him with those pure eyes whites of his. He shakily let out a breath.

"Hali, please. We don't kill any villains." He spoke in a gentle and soft tone. Hali scoffed as his eyes went normal and his hair returned dark brown. Before he could even fully leave the alien, he turned around and punched them in the face, giving them a nose bleed and sendind back to the wall, making their body slam hard on the wall, leaving a crack as they slowly slide down.

The others already brought Solar out of there, Gempa stayed with Hali as they headed back to the station.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

"───AR!!!"

Hali widen his eyes in horror as Solar smiled at him weakly, his body falls down as Hali caught him.

"You idiot! Why did you do that?!" Solar could only chuckle in return.

"Hali..... 'm..... Tired.... 'Ake.... Me.. Up... 'Kay...?"

"Solar...? Solar?! Oi!" The light element didn't answered as Hali heart dropped when he couldn't feel his brother's breath is slowly fading away.

"DAMMIT! OI! LIGHT BULB! WAKE UP!!"

He gritted his teeth as he tries to prevent the tears, threatening to spill.

Hali's thought were cut off when he felt Gempa shaking him.

"Hali? Hali!"

He slowly opened his eyes, Gempa sighed.

"C'mon, let's get your wounds treated." The lightning nodded as he followed him.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"WE'RE LOSING HIM!"

"GET THE FIBRILLATOR!"

"CLEAR!"

Taufan tapped his foot impatiently on the floor as he crossed his arms.

'Please... Please be okay Solar... Please..' He thought as he stared at the emergency room.

He knows the doctors are trying their best to treat Solar, he can't help but worry. He unconsciously gripped on the visors he's been holding.

After waiting for almost 2 hours. The doctors finally goes it of the room, Taufan quickly stood up from his sit as one of the doctors walked up to him.

"How is he, Doc?" The doctor looked at him with a sad look.

"He almost went flatline but we manage to get his heart back to beating before he went fully flatline."

Flatline. Taufan let out a shaky breath as he continued to listen to the doctor.

"I'm very sorry to say that.... He's a coma. We.... We don't know how long but... It also shows in the results he might also have amnesia." Taufan froze as the doctor's words. The doctor could only look in pity as he left the wind element alone.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Gempa remained silent as he comforted Taufan. Hali clenched his fists tightly, Gempa could only glance at the unconscious figure of his brother.

'How are we supposed to tell this to others...? Especially to thorn...?'

..........

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

Oh hey! How are you???

Anyways. Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

Motivation left me :'D
I don't really have anything to say so-

EDIT: hoped ya enjoy this-
Chapter 27 of Fixing a mistake might take awhile before I fully finished it because it's a long chapter.

Not sure how many words but yeah, it's a long one.

Hope you're patience enough!

That's all for today!
See yah in the next chapter!
Peace out.