Chapter 6

I'm back people!
No edits for today since I still haven't updated the new designs of the elementals

None of the characters belong to me.
They all belong to Monsta.
I own nothing but the plot itself.
Warning! This book might contains.

- Abuse
- Trauma
- Phobias
- Mentions of Death
- Depression
- Cuss words
- OOC
- Blood
- Gore
- 13+

You have been warned.
This book doesn't include any ships or romance. Don't ship any of the characters as they don't have any romantic feelings with each other.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

◈【 Fragment Memories 】◈
Chapter 6: Comfort.
Flashback: Chapter 1

Thorn gaze at the flower in his hands, the greenhouse never felt this lonely... Has it?

Something's missing... Oh I forgot! That's right.... The sun that accompanies the plants isn't here. He sighed as he placed down the pot.

'Its so lonely without him....' He thought, he glanced at the spot where he and solar would sit and talk about biology. It's mostly Solar who would tell Thorn about his experiments and the leaf element would ramble about the plants he has in the greenhouse.

"Something on your mind?" He got startled when he heard a voice behind him.

"Ah, I'm sorry about that." He turned around and saw his brother, looking at him with that soft gaze.

"It's fine, Ice. I just got surprised" he said, reassuring his older brother. Both of them sat down, Ice noticed that sad look on Thorn's face.

"Sooo... I heard you got into an argument with Taufan. Is that true?" Thorn stiffened at that. Well, it's not like he can hold a grudge against Taufan. But he's tired of being lied at, he's not the naivë and innocent Thorn anymore or maybe not...

"It's nothing.... Anyways what are you doing here, abang?" Ice hummed as he hugged his plush.

"Well... Pretty much fine, just still adjusting with the fact Solar is in a coma, what about you?"

"I don't know...." He responded, Thorn doesn't know what to feel right now. Maybe because he, too is adjusting also?

"I could see that..... You're mad, aren't you?" Thorn gave Ice a confused look.

"What do you mean..?" He questioned, him? Mad? Why would he be mad? Ice sighed.

"Well for one, you're mad at Taufan for lying to you and mad at solar for getting himself injured and being in a coma.. Again" the leaf element looked away when the Ice stated those.

"I just want them to stop lying at me.... When i said Solar that I wanna come with him and Hali. He said that no need because they'll be fine... But guess what? He came back. Almost on the verge of death... And n-now in a coma..." Tears streamed down his cheeks, Ice warped his arms around Thorn as the lead element buried his head on his brother's chest.

"Don't worry, Thorn. I'm sure that Solar is gonna be okay.... He may be reckless but he's the strongest among us.." He said patting Thorn's head.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

"What do you mean, Commander?" Hali questioned the short commander sighed.

"We interrogated the alien you and your brother, Solar fought. And.... We found out some things." Hali raised an eyebrow.

"We found out that Dáinn injected something to your brother that made him.... Forgot his memories."

"What?" Sparks are dancing around Hali's eyes. Gempa placed a shoulder on his brother, trying to calm down him down.

"Hali, please calm down." Hali sighed as he did. As soon as he gets out of this room... He might probably destroy the training room.

"Is there any antidote to it, commander?" The alien shook his head. Hali scoffed as he left the room, not wanting to be there any longer.

He went to the medical room where his younger brother is. The beeping sound of the machines greeted him. He sat down beside the bed.

'When will you wake up?' He thought. Guess time will know huh?

'I'll kill that bastard who almost killed you....'

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Lazy chapter.
Anyways, hoped you enjoyed it-
I forced myself to update this book because I don't wanna make y'all wait until next year >:'D

That's all for today
Aoki Signing off.