Chapter 3

Thorn angst for y'all
*sips coffee*

Most chapters are short because yes-

Only the friends of the septuplets have power watches.

Will they appear tho?
Maybe?? I barely add the other characters-

Warning! This book might contains.

- Abuse
- Trauma
- Phobias
- Mentions of Death
- Depression
- Cuss words
- OOC
- Blood
- Gore
- 13+

You have been warned.
This book doesn't include any ships or romance. Don't ship any of the characters as they don't have any romantic feelings with each other.

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

◈【 Fragment Memories 】◈
Chapter 3: Lies

◈【 Fragment Memories 】◈Chapter 3: Lies

"WHAT?! GEMPA, THEY DESERVED TO KNOW!"

"Taufan. As much as I want to argue, Gempa is right. We can't tell them on what happened to Solar! Especially when they're still recovering from our previous fight!"

"But──!"

"Taufan."

The wind element sighed in defeat, that's true. Their siblings are still recovering from Retak'ka's fight 8 months ago. So are they.

Apparently, their other 3 younger siblings. Thorn, Ice and Blaze are in a seperated mission. And if they come back to the station and got greeted with the news that Solar is in a coma? Well.... They're gonna have a breakdown... Thorn will have a breakdown.

"What.... Happens if they found out the truth...? What are we supposed to tell them...?" They remained silent.

"Guess... We just tell them huh...?" No one answered that. You couldn't hear a single thing. The only sound you could probably hear, are probably the beeping of the machines behind them. Taufan sighed as he glanced the unconscious figure of Solar on the hospital bed.

Both arms are covered in bandages, there's also bandage on his face. Covering his right eye, his orange tinted visors is on the table beside him with flowers next to it.

'Guess we just hope for the better...'

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»