Chapter 5

Here's chapter 5.....

None of the characters belong to me.
They all belong to Monsta.
I own nothing but the plot itself.
Warning! This book might contains.

- Abuse
- Trauma
- Phobias
- Mentions of Death
- Depression
- Cuss words
- OOC
- Blood
- Gore
- 13+

You have been warned.
This book doesn't include any ships or romance. Don't ship any of the characters as they don't have any romantic feelings with each other.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

◈【 Fragment Memories 】◈Chapter 5: Awake and

Chapter 5: Awake and..... Trouble?!?!

Solar slowly opened his eyes but quickly shut them off when his vision got blinded by a bright light.

He opened it back, he tilted his head to his side as he slowly stood up.

'Where..... Am I..?' The place is something he isn't familiar with... (Huh weird....)

The door slowly opened, as an unfamiliar person entered.
(I'm not gonna describe his clothes because I'm still learning... Anyways anyone wanna care to teach me how to describe clothes?)

"Oh! You're awake!" He said in such a... Relief voice? (Weird.. It also sounded sad and.... Worried... wonder why... He looks familiar though...)

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he set aside the food he brought inside the room. Solar wanted to respond but he just remained silent.... He just stared at Gempa, who is feeling a little uneasy by the stare.

"Okay, you don't have to uh.... Answer me."

"Who are you?"

"Huh....?"

"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

'Ah.... That's right.... He doesn't remember....' He thought, he smiled sadly but softly at the light element as he held his hand, startling the light element, surprised with the skin contact (?)

"I'm Gempa, your 3rd oldest brother. Nice to meet you" he responded. Solar nodded slowly as he didn't know what to say...

'The name.... It's familiar...' He thought, he rather felt safe with him... Despite not remembering a single memory about him...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"Hey! Have you heard? The light element is currently in coma and said to have amnesia!"

"Wait! Really?! Dang I thought he's undefeatable!"

"Yeah me too!"

"Hmmm.... Seems like the brat got amnesia huh..... Well looks like this is an advantage for me.." The unknown alien laughed silently.

Of course. The guards didn't noticed the most wanted villain is laughing.

'Just so you wait. I'll soon get revenge and take back what once was mine.'

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Short ass chapter....
Welp. Tried my best to make it longer but school says no other wise.

Have SoriDidn't realized I forgot to make his hair more fluffier

Have Sori
Didn't realized I forgot to make his hair more fluffier

Need to correct that... Anyways, how's your day?

Aiko Signing off.