New Case

After sometime they broke hug and eat lunch together while talking and arjun is too smiling just like before roshni's died...

Then they come to Etf office, all saw them, they both were  holding their hands smiling and giggling...

All ETF team gets  shocked to see that  Arjun Suryakanth Rawte is Smiling that too without any Stress... 😲😲

Then they both seat in their respective seats...

Sameer informed about new case to team

NEW CASE:  He informed  that in old haveli which is in bundelkand  ,

some people think that there is some evil spirits due to which many peoples  gets died whoever goes to that haveli........that's why they locked the gate of that haveli and spread awareness too so that they will stay away from that old haveli....

but that haveli was very beautiful, it was present in streets of old village of  bundelkand and their  have many  photos of Royal families who live their 

and have some beautiful and costly  furniture too and Rooms were designed very beautifully...

ETF  have to find out what is the mystery of that haveli...

Sam: we are living tomorrow for  bundelkand, all pack ur bags today... and left the conference room...

Sakshi: It will be fun to visit their, what say guys...???

Shree: Yup Sakshi

Ayesha: I am eager to know what is the mystery behind these murders...

Liza: Even I am excited to see that  old and beautiful haveli

Chotu: Even their is some ghost I will punch them hard...

All Started laughing loudly ...they were continously talking and giggling  that they forgot about  Arjun who is  still here....

Arjun: Guys...let's go home and pack bags we have to leave Tomorrow(in khadus tone)
and Sakshi I am waiting outside in jeep come fast....Say good night to all and leave....

Sakshi: Khadus aur akdu  kahi ka

All looked to Sakshi and then smile

Shree: waise Sakshi after case why don't all of us catch for  some movie on upcoming Sunday??

Liza: yeah specky is right let's have fun.. what say guys??

Ayesha: Okay guys I have to leave, Sam sir is waiting for me, he just send the msg now

Everyone give her a teasing smile while Sakshi is confuse
Ayesha blush a little then after saying good night leave from there...

Sakshi: Guys? What happened?  why are u looking at  her like that?

Shree,Chotu  and liza: because she had a crush on Sameer sir...

Sakshi: Ohh nice yaar....

Liza: tell me about u and arjun sir..

Sakshi: phir kabhi I have to go now other wise, again his khadus mode will be one...

All laughed  at this comment
And she leave

At arjun's home in night

ASR: Be comfortable Sakshi...

SA: Yup sure and again hugged  him tightly by putting  her head in his neck...

He also hug her tightly
SAkshi: yaar I am tried and hungry...

Arjun: but today all servant is on leave....let's make food together like we use to do in childhood....what say??

Sakshi: why not I am always ready my cutuuu and pull his cheeks...

Both are very much comfortable with each other

Arakshi together: let's make Mutter Paneer and Rice(becoz it is fav of both)

In kitchen

Arjun and Sakshi started preparing food for them

Sakshi is cutting onion and crying ,

arjun see that and back hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder and start  talking to her  to  divert her mind....

ASR: Sakshi did u remember our first meet?

Sakshi: Ofcourse arjun how can I forgot about that?
It was awesome to meet u cutuuu

ASR: Same here Sakshi...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Next part coming soon!!!

Please Vote and comment on comment section if you guys like it....

Thank you!!!!