STORY-2.2

All left for the case.....and to capture Dr niya....

All reached that place.....and confront niya...

Arjun: so Dr niya....logo ki jaan bachna k kaam chor ka unki jaan lena bhi shuro kar diya...

Ayesha: jhut bolne ki koshish bhi mat karna, hamre paas saare proof hai...

Chhotu: behtaar hoga ki sab sach bata do....warna boluvana humko accho Tarah se aata hai(by showing his hands)...

Sakshi chuckled seeing this and say: good going chhotu and put her hand on his shoulder and smiles widely....

All look at her and smile a little....

Arjun: Sakshi(said calmly)
Sakshi look at him with cute smile...

Dr niya: Haan Maine kiya murder to kya galat kiya....Mera paas aur koi rastha nahi tha....nahi dekh payi uss ladki ko.....par hum logo ki vajah se wo Vijay Bach gaya....

And hold knife and put on Sakshi neck....

All shouted: leave her..

Sakshi: arjun meri chinta mat karo aur uss Vijay ko bacho...

Dr niya: khabaar daar agar ussko kisne Bachaya to me iss ladki ko maar dungi...

Arjun: Okay relax, hum kuch nahi kar rahe and ishara karta hai Ayesha ko back se vaar karne ka....ayesha nodded in yes...

Shree: dekho hum kuch nahi kar rahe hai ab to chor do Sakshi ko...

Itne me Ayesha pull knife and chhotu hold her....and Sakshi is about to fall but arjun save her.....

And hug her tightly and say: are u OK but Sakshi don't respond anything...

Then all look at Sakshi and saw that her neck has knife mark and blood is coming out....

Arjun shouted: shree gadi nikal, chhotu Ayesha Vijay ko bacho aur Dr niya ko arrest karo.....chal shree

Arjun pick her in his arms and rushes....

In hospital, Sakshi is admitted, arjun is restless all the time....this all is noticed by etf team...they are confused but Don't say anything....

Doctor comes and arjun rushes to her..

Dr: Excuse me, Sakshi k koi family member hai kya yeha?

Arjun: nahi usski family me koi nahi hai...aap mujhe batao kya hua ussko....

All look at him surprised that how he knew about Sakshi

Dr: sorry par ye form fill karna hai....actually blood lose hua hai and Sakshi is critical.....baby ko bachne ke chances 50% hai.....so ye consent form hai ki agar baby ko kuch hua to hospital usski responsibility nahi leta....

Arjun with shock: baby???

Doctor: yes she is 3 weeks pregnant.....waise uss bache ke father kon hai??!

Arjun: main......Mera baby hai wo ...Arjun Suryakanth Rawte ka...

All look at him with shocked expression....

Arjun: give me the that  form....meri first priority Sakshi hai....but please Doctor try to save my baby(said with tears in his eyes)...

Doctor left....

Shree: Sir wo baby?

Arjun: Mera hai shree....Me usska pita hu...

Ayesha: par sir aap aur Sakshi kaise Matlab?

Liza: Sir aap dono married hai kya? Par Sakshi to Sakshi Anand likhti hai....

Arjun: we are in living relationship....and we are engaged....hum iss month me hi shaadi karne wale the....

All were surprised and can't handle to digest this new information....

After 2 hours....doctor comes and inform that both are save and they can meet her....now she is in private ward....

Arjun rushes to Sakshi and hug her tightly

A: are u fine na bacha....
S: Haan acp...said with cute smile...

Arjun kiss her forehead and put his hand on her stomach and say: mujhe batya kyu nahi

Sakshi: wo mujhe Kal hi pata chala tha....tumko surprise dena chahti thi issliye nahi batya aur...then stop and look towards every one...

And say: I am fine guys....thank u Mere arjun k dhyaan rakhne ke liye...

All look at her and smiles and say: take care Sakshi....ab hum chalte hai Kal milege....

All left now Arakshi are alone...

Arjun: Sakshi tum kuch keh rahi thi.....aur ke aage...

Sakshi blush and whispers in his ears: that's why I stop u tomorrow for not doing sex....because u Don't know about the baby.....and I know u are very hard sometimes and if u unknowingly put pressure on my stomach.....but now I am fine....now u can do it..and kiss his cheeks...

Then turns and hide her face in blanket....

Arjun look at her and smiles seeing her antics and then closer and kiss her face....blanket ke upar se....

Arjun: Haan jaan Kal me aapko kha jaoga....be ready...and pull her blanket and see her eyes are still close....

He softly kisses her eyes and Sakshi open it....both smiles widely and hug each other tightly and say: I Love you jaan❤

Arjun: I love u my baby and kiss her stomach madly.....and put his hands to feel it....Sakshi to put her hands on his...

Both smiles widely

Arjun kissed her hard and she also responded then again both hug each other tightly.....

Thank you!!!

The END

Stay tuned for next story