OS PART-1.1

Sakshi is ready and comes to living room.....she is wearing:

Arjun look at her and then pull her by her waist towards him

Sakshi: Arjun chodo aur jaa ke ready ho jao....

Arjun: abhi to jaa raha hu lekin raat ko isska badla acche se lungi.....and bite her cheeks softly.......then left

Sakshi blush hard and touches her cheeks.....till then doorbell rings.....

Sakshi comes and open the door.....

Sakshi: Sammy....(with excitement)
Sam: Smiley.....and then both hug each other....

Sam: Happy Birthday Smiley......
Sakshi: thanku Sammy.... par Mera gift kaha hai(ask with raised eyebrows)

Sam: arey teri bhabhi se Milvane vala hu Kal office aa jana.....

Sakshi: really!!! Finally Sammy ki shaadi hogi aur hum khoob maze karege.....

Arjun: control Smiley....abhi nahi hai usski shaadi aur tu sammy-dammy kya Kar raha hai yeha itna raat ko...

Sam: arey tujhe kya,me to Smiley se milne aaya hu

Arjun(with anger): Sakshi.....Smiley sirf me bula sakta hu.....aur cutuu bhi.... dur rahe meri wali se.......aur nikal......humhe jaana hai

Sam: ohoo meri wali and all......dekhle Sakshi teri iss akdu ne Mera haq cheen liya aur ab ghar se bhi nikal raha hai(say in dramatic way)

Sakshi: Haan arjun

Arjun: kya Haan....chalo chup Chap aur tu gate se bahar....

Aur phir arjun becahare Sameer ko bahar nikal deta hai aur khud Sakshi ke saath chala jata hai....

In Arakshi side,

S: Arjun hum kaha jaa rahe hai

A: waha jahan se saara asmaan dekhta hai.....now stay calm and wait.......Sakshi nodded....

Both reached the place:

Sakshi: bohot accha hai arjun

Sakshi: bohot accha hai arjun....thanks....

A: lekin meri cutuu se jada nahi and pick her in his arms....

Hold Sakshi in his lap and sit near bon fire....

A: Happy Birthday cutuu and hug her tightly......Sakshi too put her head in his chest....

Arjun: tumhe pata hai me Kitna dar gaya tha aaj...

Sakshi: arjun I am fine.....
Ruko tumko feel karvati hu ki me tumre paas hu......saying this she sit on his laps and fold her legs around his waist.....

Cupped his face and touches his forehead....then kiss.....then both look at each other deeply.....

Sakshi slowly kiss his cheeks, lips,chest, neck and start rubbing her body with him.......arjun is feeling her touch.......

After sometime both lost in each other.....Arjun softly kisses her neck and then cleavage and then kiss her lips gently and presses her chest lightly........

Then pick her in his arms and both goes to tent.....Arjun lay her on bed and without wasting time he directly enter into her and start thrusting her gently......

Both are feeling immense pleasure that there love is with them forever.....

And the night goes to they cherish their love.....

The END...

Next Story will upload tomorrow....

Thank you
Stay tuned
#Arakshi Forever