Club Xino

SAKSHI'S DRESS

At xino club.....
All reached there....Sakshi started performing dance, all boys were drooling her and seeing her in lust.....this all is noticed by arjun, his anger is on high peak and he  fisted his hand.....

Miss Maya informs Sikander about it , sabke samne mat karna supply.....wo log etf ko fool bna na chahte the....

Party is going on

Sakshi is dancing, one men is about to touch her but our arjun stop him and pulls Sakshi by holding her waist...she was shocked but then realized the touch of arjun...

Both are looking into each other eyes, then arjun broke and say in her ears(in husky voice): you are looking hot my cutuu and pulled her closer....Sakshi blush on this......

Sam suspect someone is going to another room, he informs the teams but chudail stops them...

👾: Sir party to yeha ho rahi hai na to room me kyu jana?

Note: Sikander wants to frame ETF Team in front of officers that in drug supply case etf team is involved and as usually miss chudail aka Maya is helping him....

Arjun: Okay but he has a doubt on her....

All are again start what they are doing but arjun left from there to that room and inform shree to call  police.....and inform them to  wear informal clothes so that  no one identify them.....

Sakshi also see arjun going, she also left afterwards......

In that room.....

Drug supply was going on....

Both arjun & Sakshi reach together

A: Mona what are u doing here?

S: I can't leave u alone here Rabat.... but unknown to them goons see them and fighting start.....

Some are drooling Sakshi in lustful eyes , arjun noticed that and put his hand around her protectively and she smiled at his care and kiss his cheeks....

A: not here my cutuu, ghar jaake dena Mera gift and she lightly hit his chest and blush and arjun smiles widely....

Till then arjun inform etf team by Bluetooth and call to come there and fighting starts....

Sam covers Sakshi by his coat and she thanks him, this all is noticed by arjun and he internally smiles and feel proud on his friend that he understands him well..

Sameer knows very well that Sakshi was feeling uncomfortable here  and arjun can't see her like that that's why he was holding her but while fighting he had to leave her that's why for both reasons Sam helped......

Fighting was still going on

One man is about to hit sam but arjun stops him and punches him hard....

After fight police arrives and arrest them all...

Miss Maya was shocked how this happens.....

Arjun: very good guys but Abhi bhi unka leader Jinda hai and usse leader ka name Akort banter hai

Ayesha: but sir thoda ajeeb nahi hai

Shree: Haan sir, fake name hai kya?
Chhotu: nickname to nahi jaise shree k hai Specky and giggles...

Liza laugh on this and shree made weird face and glare at chhotu & Liza

Sakshi too laugh seeing shree face....arjun smile seeing Sakshi

This all is noticed by everyone and they are sure that arjun likes her.....

Sam mentally planned to confess love for Ayesha and also planned to make arjun confess his love for Sakshi......
And chudail decides to take revenge....

All say good night and reaches their respective home.....

In my FF day after tomorrow is #Valentine's day..

At Arakshi's side,

After reaching home arjun pinned Sakshi to wall and remove coat of Sam, she shocked by his action...

S: arjun kya kar rahe ho?
Arjun couldn't control himself and touches his bare back, shiver runs inside Sakshi, he slows go closer to her and put head in crock of her and kiss there and then he kisses on her forehead......butterfly started fluttering in her stomach

Then he comes to her ears and said: you are looking sexy Sakshi in this dress and give naughty smile and left for freshen up

And here she blushed hard, now she was sure arjun too feels for her and decided to propose on valentine's day.....with this thought she also freshen up
They come to hall for dinner and arjun pull Sakshi in his lap, both look at each other eyes and started having food, after this..

Then they both hug each other tightly and they don't know when they sleep in that position, both are very tried...
Around midnight, arjun sleeps disturb and he look at Sakshi and kisses her forehead.....put her in his arms and goes to her room and led on bed and left for his room.....

At chudail and Sikander side.....

👾 comes and 👿 see her, she is looking dam hot without wasting time he fucked her

👾: plan unsuccessful ho gaye just because of arjun

👿: humko usski Kamzoori dhundani hogi....Taki wo guilt me chala jaye...

👾: usski weakness shayad Sakshi hai

👿: wo etf ki crime journalist
👾: Haan wo close best friend hai usski hot bhi hai..

👿: bas phir kya ussko kidnap karoge aur fuck karoge ussko usske samne aur saara illzaam arjun par jayega

👾: jo apni dost ko nahi bacha paya wo desh ko kya bachega

👿: aur phir wo arjun guilt ke maare maar jayega....nice with devilish smile

👾: aur wo usska dost Sam bhi kuch nhi kar payega, kyuki Kal me unke beech misunderstandings aur bada do gayi.....😈😈

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

At Sameer side,
I will propose Ayesha tomorrow, but first let me message  Sakshi about my plan......

Thank you

Stay tuned...!!!!