Confront

After doing their work All go to their homes respectively...

At Arakshi's room

Sakshi: Cutuu, can I go for the movie tomorrow with puppy eyes and cute smile

Arjun can't deny it and said yes, but u have to take care of yourself...okay cutie?

Sakshi: Yup, thank u so much Rabat and hug him, arjun also responded...After that they sleep in their respective rooms....

Next morning, today is Sunday

But arjun & sam are in office and others are going for movie....

At Paltan side

Ayesha: finally!! But I will miss Sam while  others give her teasing smile

Sakshi: Guys let's go

Shree: yeah otherwise we will miss the premiere

Chotu: me cab book karta hu

Sakshi: me arjun ko bye bolkar aati hu and left...

At SamJun side

Sam(shouted): wah rawte,bohot jaldi bhul gaye apni roshni ko, yeh kabhi usse pyaar kiya hi nahi tha....tabhi usski jagah Sakshi ko de di dekha Maine pyaar tumra....I am now sure tumri wajah se hi roshni ki die hui hai...I hate u Arjun...You are responsible for roshni's died....

Arjun:(shouting) shut up Rathore! Did u hear what u said, me 2 saal pehle bhi roshni se pyaar karta tha aur aaj bhi, me usski jagah kabhi kisi aur ko nahi dungi....I love roshni always and I will take revenge from Sikander

And yeah most importantly, me and Sakshi we are just best friends nothing else and she knows about roshni, I have already send letters to her saying this he left the cabin

Rathore was in Shock

But someone listen their talks, yes u r right it is none other than Sakshi. She was shocked, tears were falling from her eyes, she couldn't understand what she heard .....now she realized that she starts feelings for arjun but suddenly this thing happened , but  she quickly composed herself...

Sameer look at Sakshi, she also look at him....

Sam come & said: I am sorry Sakshi, Mera bilkul bhi intention tumre liye kharab nahi tha voh to bas Rawte

Sakshi: I understand it's okay Sam Sir and said bye & left...

She call shree & inform she have to go indore due to some urgent work not able to meet anyone...

After that she reaches indore and goes to their old house to find those letters....

In letter,
Hey Mera cutuu kaisa hai? I missed u yaar, u know what today I confessed my love to Roshni and she said yes... well my parents are not agree for marriage but I am very happy!!! Kash tu hoti ye...I miss u, take care of yourself
Your best friend
Rabat

IN PRESENT

Sakshi read this and totally is broken, she is crying hard
To ourself: now I will maintain distance from him, I can't let my emotions....he is my best friend & he always remain my frnd....
I am sorry when u need ur frnd I am not with you but Don't worry I will make sure u will move on and back to normal....and took revenge of ur love....

I will never let u know that I love you my cutuu and starts crying...!!

On another side, arjun is trying call to Sakshi but she is not answering......he call shree and shree tells she leave for indore...

Arjun was hell shocked, she didn't tell him before leaving

At night 11 pm

Arjun is desperately waiting for her and she come...

Arjun rushes to her and hug her tightly she responded with little sobbing

ASR: Kaha chali gayi thi Sakshi mujhe fikr ho rahi thi teri,baata nahi sakti thi..

Sakshi: Quickly composed herself and said: I m sorry arjun, now I am tried, I have to sleep  have a good night and left from their...

Arjun felt something change in her behaviour

In Sakshi side,she starting crying bitterly and  mumered :- I am sorry arjun but I will always with you now onwards....I know u love roshni the most but u have to move on for yourself....

She sleep and still have tears in eyes...

On arjun side,

what happen to her, why she is behaving like that....I care for her, I was scared when I come to know that she left for indore....but see she is not talking with me , suddenly what happen to her???

I need to talk to her , I can't let this happen, she is my bestie...

Arjun(In heart): really Mr rawte only bestie...noo,  now you have started feeling for her she is more than that....

Arjun(in mind): what rubbish, I only love roshni, yeah I like Sakshi and she is more than my friend that's it....
Liking this he sleep rembering moments of Roshni...

Next morning,

Sakshi avoids arjun but he  wants to talk to her......Sakshi needs time to stable & back to normal, that's why she is avoiding arjun...

This all is noticed by all ETF Team...

Sam(in mind): what happened between them? I can't see my friend like that...yes I care for him but still I hate him...no I can't....I will never forgive him..

Now it is  enough for arjun and he pulls Sakshi by her waist and go to his cabin and lock the door...

In Arakshi side, arjun:A and sakshi:S

A: Sakshi what happen? Why are u behaving like this?

S: nahi arjun aissa kuch nahi hai
A: OH really???

Arjun pulls Sakshi and seat in sofa with Sakshi in his lap
Arjun cupped her face: kya hua cutuu?

S: Sach me kuch nahi hua?

Tab tak someone knock the door

Shree: Sir there is a news that some have plant bomb in mall

Liza: Sir we have to rescue

Arjun: Okay let's go guys & make plan to execute this case...

In conference room,

Ayesha: Sir mall me Jane ke do raste hai

Sam: Okay arjun,Sakshi and shree u will go from front gate
Me, Ayesha,chotu will go from back gate....

Arjun: Liza be ready with medical help and bomb squad ko inform kar ke jaldi se le kar aa...

Okay guys!! Let's start the rescue mission we have to save people inside the mall

Sam: Guys don't panic aur panic hone mat dena. Aaram se sabko bahar nikala, is that clear

All: Yes Sam Sir except Arjun

And they leave for mall...

Thank you

Stay tuned!!!!