Ch 16: Lifetime

Sans's POV:

"I'm sorry.." I said.

"No I'm sorry.. if I didn't didn't start a fight with Undyne then none of this wouldn't have happened to you..!" Horror cried.

"It's fine love, let's just get out of here."

"And go where?"

"To the castle, where else?"

Horror went quiet and didn't move a mussel. I felt guilty for how much I have hurt him today.. maybe it's best to not return to any of our homes.

"We could just stay here and rest if you want." I said.

Horror relaxed and smiled at me. He came to lay by my side and he hugged onto me again. I felt something drip onto my sleeve followed by another and another. Horror was crying..? I knew what he was crying about but didn't say anything. I couldn't think of anything to say.. I closed my eyes gently and sighed.

"Horror, I will never leave you.. heh. It takes a lot to kill me."

"...You're not immortal, Sans."

"I'm aware. But I've been close to death so many times before we met."

Horror sat up and just stared into my eyes. I sat up as well staring back at him. I was confused at what he was looking at. After a few seconds his eyes trailed down towards my neck.

"I want to spend my whole life with you. So I'm sorry for what I'm about to do to you."

"Wh-"

Horror hissed out and his fangs shot right at me. He bit down on my neck making me help out in pain. My ears folded down and I tried shoving him off me. I felt my blood being sucked out and back in. Everything went blurry and my head throbbed terribly. My eyes began to close. Is this for real..? Was he killing me..? At my weakest point.. Well played.

"You're mine."