Ch 12: The encounter

Sans's POV:

I rose from my bed still with a sleeping Horror at my side. I got up and went out of the room then went downstairs. No one but maids and butlers were down here. None of them looked at me or greeted me a good morning which I didn't mind maybe I just wasn't noticeable right now or they were just to busy doing whatever. As I passed the kitchen there a strong smell of sea water, blood, and fish. I looked back in the kitchen to see a tall fish woman standing there with a yellowish- white crown made of bloody, sharp bones, and her cloths were town and bloody as well. She kind of scared me so I walked away but I guess it was too late because she ran up to me and slammed me against the wall. She bared her bloody yellow teeth and me and held out a cyan spear. I whimpered in terror as she towered over me my breaths got sharp when the spear hit the wall almost hitting me.   

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She asked demandingly.

"I-I'm Sans!" I said.

"BULLSHIT I BET YOURE HERE TO PLAN AN ATTACK ON THE KINGDOM!!!"

"N-N I swear I-I'm not!"

The woman pushed me to the ground and I fell with a thud. She raised her weapon in the air and got ready to attack! Before I could say anything the spear was thrown and I screamed in terror!

There was no noise

Everything was black

I opened my eyes to see a familiar figure standing infront of me. I looked up more seeing that the figure was a skeleton who had a cracked head and I cyan spear was going through it. The figure turned to me slowly and reached out a hand. I took the skeletons hand and stood up realizing who it was...

"HORROR YOURE HEAD!!!" I gasped.

"Its ok remember it was already like this?" He teased while he smiled patiently at me.