Ch 2: The mark

Present Classic's POV:

At the age of 14 you receive the mark of your soulmate on your right hand. I got mine 10 years ago and its in the shape of an axe. The mark will glow once I find my soulmate but it never did when I was by any of my pack members.......it was strange because we were the only werewolf clan in this forest. Unless there was one I didnt notice. Ah well.

Present Horror's POV:

At the age of 14 you receive the mark of your soulmate on your right hand. I got mine 14 years ago and it was in the shape of a blue skull. The mark will glow once I find my soulmate but it never did when I was by any of my fellow vampire's.......it was strange because we were the only vampire society in this forest. Unless there was one that I never noticed. Whatever.

Classic's POV:

"Hey Classic!" Blue said running up to me.

"What's up Blue?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you wanted me to organize any hunting packs were running low in the food den."

"Of yeah go catch whatever you can find and take Tk with you considering it will be his first hunt!"

"Ok!"

Blue ran off in the direction of the pups den to find Tk he was the youngest out of all of us and now he's old enough to go hunt. I signed as I laid back down on the cold stone floor waiting to be bothered again by the other werewolves. Of course I didnt mind it because an alpha is supposed to look after their clan and respect the lower members.

I inspected my soulmate mark on my right hand and traced it gently. It never glowed when I was near another werewolf for 10 years now! Maybe my soulmate died.......or found another.......I cant give up hope though I have to keep looking—

"BROTHER!" Papyrus yelled.

"What?!" I asked.

"V-Vampires! I–I saw some by the border!"

"What were they doing?!"

"I dont know I was hiding behind a bush and they kept starring into our side."

"Take some of the pack with you to check it out we have a hunting patrol over there as well."

"Ok."

I got up and followed my brother along with a few more member of my pack. We raced to the border seeing the hunting pack I sent out and 3 vampire's on their side along with their vampire prince named Horror. Half of my members growled and young Tk shivered in fear at the sound of the bloody, hissing vampire's. 

"What do you want Horror?" I asked sternly.

"Just came to check up on my favorite pack Classic~" He grinned.

I looked down to see that my soulmate marking was glowing a bloody, dark red.

Interesting.....they might be around here somewhere! 

"We dont want anything to do with you today Horror."

"Youre no fun..."

I looked at Horror's right hand to see that his soulmate marking was glowing a bright blue so his soulmate must be with him.

"Anyways I'll take my leave." Horror said turning his back.

"Good." I said.

As Horror started to walk away he glanced back at me with a curious smile then turned his head back and disappeared into the shadows of his side of the border. I noticed that my marking stopped glowing and inspected it curiously once again. I shrugged and told my pack to come back home.

Horror's POV:

As I vanished into the shadows of my territory I noticed that my marking stopped its glow. I looked back to see Classic turn back with his group and a smile grew across my face.

I'll see you soon....

my love~