Ch 9: The truth he must not know

Horror's POV:

After a nice lunch Sans decided to go visit his pack for a bit. He was probably worried that his pack was worried about him. I walked up the stairs to a hidden room I keep at the top of the castle. Sans must never know that truth about the war between us vampires and werewolves...because if he did things would get worse than they already are. I walked into the hidden room and tear off the sheets that covered the most important picture of my life. The picture of mother, father, me, blood, and my two other brothers. Only me and Blood knew about our past and who our family is but Sans AND Papyrus must never know this secret. My father was the kind of vampires and my mother was a werewolf but not just any werewolf..........

She was an alpha

And Sans and Papyrus

Are

Me and Bloods

Brothers

If they both ever knew about this secret that I must keep them we would go to war once more.  Our parents knew we were soulmates and that caused our family to split. Werewolves and Vampires lived in harmony but when our people found out about me and Sans being soulmates they got pretty angry and we had to banish the werewolves to the other side of the forest and that's why we attack them.......to get rid of Sans and Papyrus.

"Brother?" Blood asked from behind.

"What?" I asked.

He walked up besides me and I could feel that he felt saddened by the picture.

"You want to tell him don't you?"

"Of course I do......."

"But you're afraid of what he might think of you and his past."

"Mmhmm."

"...we must keep this a secret."

"I know."