Ch 3: Castle

Heh my new fav band!

Mystery Skulls

You know the ppl who sing losing my mind......

Anyways! To the chapter

Oh Fresh would like this band

No body's POV:

Classic walked up and down the side of the border that separates the two monster clans. He was patrolling for any more attacks from the vampires but nothing has been seeing so far. He had his main friends patrolling other parts of the border as well (Blue, Ink, Dream, Lust, Fresh, Outer, and Geno). He took 2 more steps to the left and that's when rustling was heard in the bushes.

"Whos there!" He called out.

*silence*

Must have been the wind...he thought to himself.

Something flew past Sans giving him the chills. The aura around him felt mysterious, cold and deadly. Faint hisses could be heard but not the cat kind of hissed more like.......vampires! 

"Whos there!" He demanded.

In a millisecond Sans was attacked by two hissing vampires and he was being dragged over to the other side buy the hood of his jacket. He demanded for them to let him go but they just smiled. They stopped for a little bit and one vampire crouched beside him. The vampire put a cloth over Sans's mouth and he kicked and screamed but soon passed out and everything went black.

~2 hours later~

Sans awoke with a yawn and he opened his eyes slowly. He tried to get up but his hands were pinned to the ground by big iron chains. He looked around the room and saw prison cells with people in them, torcher tools, bloody axes kind of like Sans's soulmate marking, and sex tools. Sans shivered at the thought of what people must go through when those things are used. 

Sans's ears perked up as he heard footsteps coming towards the door that kept him and the other people trapped in this room. The door opened slowly and reveled the prince of vampires! 

"Horror." Sans said coldly.

"Awww why are you calling me that~?" He smirked.

Cuz that's your name stupid.

Sans stayed silent as Horror took a few step forward.

"What do you want from me?" Sans asked.

"I want your love of course~"

Sans was getting inpatient. He didnt have time for Horror's silly little games today. Horror's soulmate marking was glowing a bright dark blue. Horror must have noticed Sans's stare because he smirked and kneeled down by Sans.

"Your mark is glowing." Sans said.

"So is yours." Horror said.

Sans looked at his marking and noticed that it was glowing a dark, bloody red. While Sans was staring at his mark, Horror grabbed his hand and intertwined it with his. Sans tried jerking it away but Horror's grip was to tight. Horror put his hand down still connected to Sans's and both marking glowed a silver color and then the markings shifted into different shapes until they came to a stop both making the soulmate marks connect so Horror's axe marking went through one of the eye sockets of Sans's skull marking.

"T-T-That means.........

YOURE MY SOULMATE!!??!??!!"