Ch 4: Challenge

Horror's POV:

I unhooked Sans from his chains and picked him up. He kicked and squirmed trying to get free but he failed. I carried him upstairs and down the hall to the living room then up two more flights of stairs all the way to my room and set him on my bed. I leaned over him and smirked at him and he growled.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you~" I said.

"Mmhmm sure........if I recall there royalty are supposed to give their prisoners rules..." Sans growled.

"Prisoner?! Now why would you be my poisoner?"

"Because you hired some random vampires to kidnap me and you locked me down in the dungeon!" 

"Fine if rules are what you really want~"

I grabbed a collar from my pocket and put it around Sans's neck. He looked at it then back at me with a glare. What he's the one that wanted rules! 

"This is so you don't try and escape from me." I said. 

"Classic collar...? jeez step up your game man." Sans smirked. 

"Ooh~ Did you want punishments as well?"

"You're being so original."

"Fine. I'll step it up a little if that's what you really want."

"Try it I dare you!"

"Challenge accepted!."

I turned around and walked over to my closet. I rummaged around for anything I could use to get his attention. Aha!

"How do you feel about oil?"

"Oil?"

I grabbed a bottle of oil and walked back over to Sans. I opened the bottle and grabbed Sans's hand. I looked at the bottle then smiled at Sans's and he gave me a curious look. I poured the oil on his arm and he yelped in pain. He pulled his arm away quickly and covered it with his other.

"You didnt tell me it was hot!" He yelled.

"Heh that's what will happen when you disobey me babe~"

"I'm not your 'babe' I'm just a normal alpha trying to protect his pack and got cursed with this stupid soulmate shit!" 

"Welp dont know what else to tell ya."

...........

"Also as a vampire I will need blood from you."

"What?!"

"Vampires need to feast as well and we've just been eating from dead animals."

"I am an animal."

"Half. See werewolf blood is different from regular wolf blood and other animals."

*sigh* 

"Fine but I expect you to tell me when you need it otherwise if you attack me I will kill you."

"Ok."

I set the oil on my dresser and pulled Sans up off my bed. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of my room.

"We should meet my brother he said that he had something for me."

"Ok...."