I wanna burn it.

"I can't believe you got a dog."Ian smiled watching Jeremey struggle to hold him since he wanted to run at everything we saw.

"Yeah, can we just hurry up and get this thing a leash?"

"Great dane right?"Lip asked lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah."

"Jerome know?"

"Nope. Think he's a dalmatian."I smirked softly.

"He doesn't know how big that thing is gonna get? How destructive he'll most likely be?"Lip laughed

"Nope. He'll find out eventually. The kids don't even know it's a Dane."I smiled taking a hit of the cigarette passing it to Ian.

"Here we are ladies."I grinned at the three grabbing a little buggy thing, Ian tried to get me to sit in it but I denied knowing we'd get kicked out immediately.

"What collar should we get? There all so adorable."I looked at all of them, picking up a green one.

"You know those collars that shock them when you press a button? Should get one of those."Lip suggested.

"We are not putting a shock collar on my precious baby."Jeremey pouted in a baby voice squeezing Remi.

"Hey, here's one that has a little remote, says it vibrates and you can adjust it."Ian picked one up making me snatch it out of his hands.

"Look at your new collar Remi boy."I smiled showing it to him before tossing it in the cart.

"What about a leash?"

"Should probably get a harness too."Ian suggested.

"Yeah, those are good for dogs."I mumbled picking up a black and grey one.

"Leash?"

"I like the one with bones and shit all over it."Jeremey grinned

"Of course you do fuck face."I thumped his head laughing when Remi tried to get out of his grip.

"What about this plain black one?"Lip asked, I nodded going over to the food bowls.

"Hey Lip and I are gonna go get some food."Jeremey tried poking me, all of us panicking when Remi almost got loose.

"Hey, try to buy the shit first before he gets out and destroys everything."I suggested taking Ian to look at some toys, we picking out a little tray that stood out of the ground with two bowls on either side of it.

"Do dogs like laser pointers?"Ian looked over at me.

"Supposed to be for cats, but sure."I shrugged, Ian did the same tossing it into the cart.

"Think we passed 150 yet?"I examined all the squeaky toys in the cart.

"Well over."he looked at me, we both let out a breath putting about six toys back. I'd say we were around 130 in total.

"Alright, got the food. Let's go."

"You like your collar bud? Oh yeah, well you get a harness too because I don't trust you, me any of the guys or other people and their dogs."I said in a baby voice putting his harness on him.

"Let's take him to the dog park."Jeremey suggested cracking open a beer.

"What dog park Jer?"I laughed

"Fine, park."

*******

"Where were you?"Jerome immediately asked when we walked through the Gallaghers front door.

"We went to the pet store than took him to the park, calm down Jamal."Jeremey huffed jumping over the back of the couch.

"Puppy!"Deb's yelled

"I wanna burn it."Carl stared at it with an evil smile. I looked over at Ian with a worried expression, he just shrugged.

"Yo, me and MJ are gonna go upstairs."Ian said taking my forearm.

"Why?"Fi asked, a pan in her hand.

"Studying, big test coming up."he lied before dragging me upstairs.

"What class do we have a test in? I should probably stop skipping so much."I furrowed my eyebrows going down the long hallway.

"Your the test, I have to study."he smirked turning to my, grabbing my waist and pushing me against the wall harshly.

"Oh yeah?"I grinned pushing him against the wall across from us.

"Yeah,"he whispered, attacking my lips with his own, his hands gripping my ass pushing me against the wall, he tapped on my thighs, I jumped up wrapping my legs around his torso. He carried us into his room shutting the door with his foot laying me on his bed. He got up locking the door than coming to me with a smirk, opening the drawer and pulling a condom out.

*******

"You all ready for the test now?"Fi grinned watching us walk downstairs, in completely different outfits. The clothes I was wearing weren't even my own.

"Yep."I mumbled yawning, running my fingers through my nappy head.

"Yeah, sure sounded like it."Lip chuckled making Ian slap the back of his head.

"What class is it?"Jerome asked staring at me in disgust, Ian with hatred.

"Sex Ed."Ian and I both said making us grin at each other.

"You guys disgust me."Fi laughed coming over to me leaning to my ear, "don't let Mickey Milkovich find out you let one of his worst enemies take a piece of your cake."she winked wiping her hands, I stared at her with wide eyes.

"Fiona!"I yelled making all the guys stare at us confused.

"I'm gonna go play with the kids and Remi."I stood up.

"Me too."Ian chased behind me, poking my ribs making me fall into him laughing.

"It's so obvious they fucked."I heard Jerome say.

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend?"jimmy asked

"Yep, Milkovich."Jerome sucked his lips in watching my every move.

I sat on the couch laughing pushing Ian away since he was tickling me like crazy, Remi barking his head off at us, and the kids laughing.