You obviously just fucked!

"He's getting really big."Jerome stated, staring at Remi with his finger against his lips, his elbow resting on the arm of the recliner.

"That's what dogs do, J."I sighed keeping my attention on Trey laying on his back by my feet while Jeremey played with him.

"No I mean like really big."I looked at Remi, his eyes flickered away from Jerome's to mine. Shit. He was getting big.

I looked at Jeremey to see he was already staring at me.

"And what dalmatian is grey?"

"Some aren't fully white, some have grey butts that fade into a white."I looked at Jerome.

"Oh just tell me what he actually is!"he shouted looking between me and Jeremey.

"Great dane."we both mumbled

"What?"his face dropped

"You got a great fucking Dane? You know how big he's gonna fucking get? Jesus christ you too! We don't have enough room in this goddamn house for a Dane!"he shouted standing up.

"We'll be fine, we are so far."Jeremey got up with Trey asleep in his arms.

"He's gonna knock down everything!"

"No he won't! We'll be fine!"I shouted standing up too.

"Jesus."he sighed sprinting upstairs, seconds later we both flinched when a door slammed.

"Shit."he said looking at me.

"Shit indeed."I repeated looking down at Remi.

*******

"How was school munchkins?"Jerome asked standing at the counter, stirring the pasta.

"Fun."Alex smiled

"Boring."Sage huffed slumping into her seat next to Jeremey.

I looked at Jeremey, than to Jerome. He tore his eyes away from the noodles to meet Jeremeys, than mine. He stared at us angrily than aggressively stirred the pasta.

"Remember when you used to call us munchkins?"Jeremey asked looking up from the algebra book sitting in front of him. He only had it open for looks.

"Yeah, how your just brats."Jerome didn't even glance at us. I scoffed.

"Ian's coming over to help me study."I changed the subject looking back at the algebra book in my lap, to be fair I only had it open for looks too.

"For what?"Jerome asked

"Geography test."I lied

"Then why are you looking at algebra?"he asked dropping the wooden spoon.

"There's no geography test."Jeremey scoffed sitting in the stool next to mine, placing his book onto the breakfast bar.

"Oh yeah? How would you know?"I asked

"Mr Healey tells me whenever there's a test, in any class. Even if I'm not in it."he looked proud of himself, but than realized he just told Jerome how shitty his grades are.

"That's when you know you really fucked up your grades."I laughed

"Are you seriously failing every class?"Jerome asked, Jeremey scoffed shaking his head.

"Ope! Ian's here!"I stood up when I heard the front door open and shut. I patted Jeremeys shoulder wishing him good luck before sprinting over to Ian.

"What was your excuse this time?"he grinned while I led him upstairs.

"Geography test."I smiled down at him.

********

"Is Meg here?"I heard Mickey's voice downstairs. My head shot to Ian's, his shot up from my pillow. Both our eyes were wide, than we both scrambled to our feet trying to get dressed as quickly as possible.

"Her room. Hey Mick, come here. Y'know how Remi is a Dane right?"I heard Jeremey try to stall him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think he's gonna destroy everything?"

"Look I gotta talk to Meg."

"Shit hurry, put your shirt on!"I shouted tossing his grey Tshirt at his face, it fell into his arms and he just stared at me, "why are you looking at me? Put it on!"

I just barely got my shirt over my head before my door swung open, Mickey stood there staring at us.

"The fuck are you two doing?"

"Studying."I lied, brushing my hair out of my face.

"It's Friday."

"So?"I furrowed my eyebrows

"Next week is Thanksgiving break."he stated, Ian and I looked at each other.

"When we get back from break, obviously."Ian spoke up.

"You two think I'm stupid? You obviously just fucked!"he laughed raising his eyebrows.

"What?"

"No we didn't, I'd never fuck a ginger."

Ian scoffed looking at me, I flipped him off.

"Guys, Meg, I'm not mad at you."

"Your not?"

"No, another thing in common. We both had Ian's dick inside us!"he laughed, I raised my eyebrows at the two of them.

"You two have been fucking?"

They both nodded, "how long?"

"Bout a year and a half."Ian shrugged looking at Mickey, avoiding eye contact with me at all cost.

"So you were cheating on me, with the guy I've been cheating on you with?"I asked

"Yep."

"Sounds bout right."Mickey scratched his lip.

"So you two are gay?"

"Obviously not, we've still been fucking you."Ian looked at Mickey.

"Fuck no, I'd never fuck a dude."Mickey scoffed, Ian and I stared at him like he was the dumbest person we knew.