Your pregnant?

"Do we have enough money for the property tax?"Jeremey asked sitting at the breakfast bar.

"I think so."Jerome shrugged going back to making food .

"I hope so."I mumbled taking a bite of my cereal.

"Shush."he laughed throwing a piece of bread at me. I giggled throwing it back hitting him square in the face making Jeremey and I laugh harder.

"Mom?"Alex voice was quiet but we all heard him, we looked back at him confused seeing he was staring into the living room. We all turned in the direction seeing our shitty mother standing there, with a giant stomach.

"Oh my fucking god."I laughed raising my eyebrows.

"Your pregnant?"Jerome asked when she made our way over to us.

"Yeah."she smiled patting her stomach.

"How far along?"Jeremey asked

"Just got to nine months."she whispered staring at all of us.

"I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister?"Sage smiled dropping her spoon.

"Why are you here?"

"Who's is it?"I finally spoke.

"Your father's."

"Last time she was here was nine months ago, when we walked in on her and dad fucking on the couch."Jeremey turned to me.

"Oh my god."I mumbled covering my face.

"So why are you here?"Jerome asked

"I wanted my baby to see it's siblings and father when it came into this world."she smiled

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."Jeremey rubbed his face

"You mean your here because you didn't want to take care of this baby so your gonna dump it on Jerome just like you did with the rest of us?"I chuckled standing up.

"Megara no-"

"I'm going over to Ian's. Bye."I walked past her bumping our shoulders slamming the front door.

*******

"So your mom's back?"Lip asked

"And she's pregnant?"Ian added

I nodded taking a hit of the joint passing it to Ian.

"Wow."

"Damn."

"Yeah,"I mumbled looking down the hallway from Ian's bed.

"Why are you here?"Fi asked coming up the stairs by Debbie's room.

"When am I not here."I said, she shrugged going into her room.

"What do your brothers think about this?"Lip asked

"I don't know. Stormed out before I had any reactions."

"Welp, expect a new sibling in the next couple days. Gotta go, meeting Mandy."Lip jumped off the top bunk patting my shoulder slipping his jacket on, than walking out.

"Have you talked to Mickey?"

"No, hate prisons."

"I don't blame you."he shrugged leaning over to pass me the joint.

"I don't know if Jerome could handle another kid, let alone a brand new baby. I don't even think we have the room for it. The room situations are perfectly fine right now."I sighed, us three older ones had our room and Sage and Alex had their own.

"Hey, better hope it's a boy so it don't have to room with you."he grinned shoving my shoulder gently.

"I think I'm gonna go see Mickey tomorrow, vent to him."I said staring at the back of his door.

"Ok"he whispered, I picked my head up to look at him, seeing he was already staring at me.

"You have that look in your eye,"I started to back up, pulling my legs off his.

"Wanna go?"he grinned, I smiled jumping up pulling my shirt off along with my leggings.

*******

"Ok first of all, fuck you for leaving us with mom all day."Jeremey made his presence known, I turned from my open window looking up at him. 

"Where's she sleeping?"I asked offering him the cigarette.

"Sage convince Jerome to let her sleep in the spare bed in her and Alex's room."he sighed sitting on my bed, taking the cigarette.

"What're we gonna do? Is Jerome gonna take care of it?"

"He says he's not, but we all know he's going too. That's how he is, he won't admit or say he's gonna do something but he's gonna do it anyways. He doesn't have the heart to let this baby go with her or just push it away and neglect it."he shrugged coming over to lean against the wall next to me.

"Remember when we found out she was having Sage."I turned my head to look at him.

"Yeah, we were so excited. Especially you when we found out it was a girl."he laughed

"We're gonna have to dig out all the baby stuff from the attic."I huffed looking away from him.

"I think the crib is in the basement."he sighed.

When we finished this cigarette, he jumped up to grab some joints from his room. He came back and lit one handing it to me after he took a hit, we were joking around until my door swung open and Alex stood there all sweaty and out of breath.

"What the fuck, what's wrong?"I asked, both of sitting up going to the edge of the bed.

"Mom, baby. It's coming."