Thought of who fire crotch?

"How's the baby?"Ian asked walking by my side to the kash n grab.

"He's doing fine. Sage and Alex love having a new baby."I shrugged

"Still no sign of Willow?"

"Nope."I shook my head, yes my mom has already left.

"You guys have a name yet?"

"Treyden."

"What made you name him that."

"It was our grandpa's name, the only grandparent that actually cared about us. Died right before Sage was born."

"Okay, you see Mickey yet?"

"No."

"Mandy said he's getting out soon."

"I know, Ian."

"You gonna tell him about us?"

"Us?"I stopped turning to look at him.

"Y'know, how we've been fucking."he stopped a few inches ahead of me.

"Oh, no."

"You probably should before he finds out, I think he'd rather hear it from you then from someone else, or worse, catch us in the act."

"I know Ian."

*****

"So, what you been up too?"Mick asked walking next to me.

"Fucking."I grinned looking at him.

"Fucking who?"

"People."

"People I know?"

"Maybe."

"Mandy told me there's two new members at your place."

"Yeah, Remi and Treyden."

"You fucking them?"

"Oh yes Mickey, I fuck my dog and week old brother."I scoffed looking ahead of us, seeing my house down the dark road.

"You got a dog?"

"Your more focused on the fact I have a dog, Mickey my mom showed up last week nine months pregnant, had the baby on my dining table, than quite literally smoked coke. And sniffed some off that same table. I still haven't eaten from the table since."I told him approaching the gate.

"Wow."

"Yeah,"I looked up at him, "your lucky your mom's dead."

"When do I get to meet the lil guy? And the dog?"he asked, holding my waist.

"You can now, I think the Gallaghers are coming over for dinner tonight. They should be here by now."I looked back up at my house.

"Ian too?"

"Ian too."I stared, he sighed dropping his head. I grinned linking arms with him leading him upstairs and into the front door.

"Oh look who decided to join us."Jeremey said looking past Lip, I walked through the living room into the kitchen. I turned seeing Mickey was still out of sight by the front door.

"Oh c'mon!"I shouted, Mickey huffed loudly coming from behind the wall and stomping over to me.

"You invited him?"Jerome asked

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend why wouldn't I?"I asked taking a seat next to Ian, Mickey sitting in the empty one next to me.

"Where's Trey?"I asked putting food on mine and Mickey's plate.

"Upstairs sleeping."Jerome answered, everyone still staring at Mickey like he was Santa or something.

"Will you stop looking at him like that? He's not mom when she comes back after three years."I dropped my fork looking at everyone.

They all went back to talking and shoving their mouths with lasagna.

"Where's Remi?"I asked noticing he wasn't under the table watching for food to drop.

"My room, he was acting crazy."Jeremey said with a mouthful.

"Makes sense."I said before looking at Mickey, "wanna go see him? And Trey, I mean your mostly here to meet them."

He shrugged, I scooted back dragging him upstairs to Jeremeys room to see Remi, as predicted he barked like crazy and jumped all over Mickey. Then we went to go see Trey, and to our luck he was laying there awake.

"Hey buddy!"I smiled gently picking him up, I turned to Mickey bouncing him gently.

"Wanna hold him?"I asked, he stared at me with his mouth partially open, I walked over to him placing Trey in his arms, he stood there not really knowing what to do, he looked up at me stuttering.

"Rock him, or bounce him."I suggested, he started to gently bounce his arms looking back down at Trey, "He's not gonna bite you, he doesn't even have teeth. Actually if you stick your finger in his mouth, clean obviously, he'll try to bite it and it feels so weird."

"Wanna feed him?"he slightly nodded, I walked out glancing back at him to make sure he was following me, he was, but with a soft smile on his face.

He would never admit it but he loves babies, or children in general.

"He was awake?"Jerome asked when Mickey sat at the breakfast bar with Trey in his arms staring up at him with his bright green eyes.

"Yeah, is there a bottle in the fridge?"I asked before grabbing the formula, he nodded, I turned grabbing it and handing it to Mickey.

"Hold it up, and support his head."I informed, he nodded gently placing it in his mouth.

"Yo, wanna go play Mario Cart?"Jeremey faced Lip Ian and I. We all nodded racing to the living room, I sat in between Lip and Ian on the couch, Jeremey was up setting everything up than sat in the armchair.

"Yo Mick!"I shouted not taking my eyes off the TV.

"Yeah?"he shouted leaning over to look at me.

"When he's done come put him in the rocker thing and join us if you want!"I said, I glanced at him and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Lip!"I shouted

"What?"

"You took my guy!"I yelled smacking his knee.

"Donkey Kong?"he scoffed, I nodded.

"Choose peaches you know you want too."he added

"Baby Luigi? Really."he looked at me, I smiled widely.

"Peaches, really Ian?"Jeremey laughed making Lip and I laugh too, Ian hit me and his brother.

"I like her okay."he shrugged

"He thinks she's hot, jacks off to the thought of her."I grinned

"More like I jack off to the thought of y-"

"Thought of who fire crotch?"Mickey spoke, his head right in between Ian and I's, his hands on Ian's shoulders gripping harshly.

"Ugh, no one."he stuttered.

"Better be no one."