Hoping to get a quick fuck in.

"Hey, you sleep at all?"I yawned skipping downstairs spotting Ian at the table holding a sleeping baby, gently rocking it.

He was staring at the floor, not even blinking, I went over to him snapping my fingers in front of his face making him look up at me than smile.

"I've been awake all night. He wouldn't go to sleep, I brought him down here so he wouldn't wake you."he explained as I rubbed my eyes going to pour some coffee.

"Thank you Ian, but I'm up now and I can watch him, you go get some sleep. Okay?"I gave him a pathetic smile patting his shoulder, he looked up at me unsure.

"Are you sure? I can stay down here and watch him for you, so you can take a bath, enjoy your coffee, eat breakfast-"

"I'm sure Ian, go to sleep than take a bubble bath, I got him."I put my coffee down prying Clay out of his grip.

"Okay,"he whispered, barely even walking upstairs. That's when I heard a thud, I held Clay tight to me as I ran to see what it was, that's when I saw he had passed out not even halfway upstairs.

I sighed going into the living room to put Clay in his basinet than going to help Ian upstairs, I pushed his shoulder until his eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me, "c'mon."

I tried lifting him, I slung his arm around my shoulder using all my strength to lift him, I dragged him to my room throwing him onto the bed, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out.

I adjusted his head and body, pulling the blanket over him than heading back downstairs.

"Your daddy is something else."I sighed, setting my coffee on the table turning the TV on, pulling the bassinet closer with my foot gently rocking it as I watched TV.

*******

"Yo."I didn't bother looking as I could already tell who it was.

"Hey Lip."I mumbled, taking a swig if beer.

"Ian here?"

"My room sleeping, he's been out for a few hours now. Stayed up all night with him."I rambled, so into the people getting their heads sliced off on the TV.

"Okay,"I listened as he skipped upstairs.

"Your uncle is something else."I glanced down at Clay, seeing he was drooling all over himself while he watched my every move.

"It stinks like dukey in here, did you poop? Did you poop!"I said in a baby voice lifting him out of the bassinet to smell him, he did indeed poop.

I groaned getting up to change him.

"He won't wake up. He's not dead. But he's out cold."Lip came back downstairs.

"Yeah, he hasn't been sleeping much, he's been staying up all night with him. He refuses to wake me up, though. This morning I had to pry Clay out of his hands, and he passed out on the stairs."

"Shit."he mumbled

"Yeah,"

"He been taking his meds?"

"Shit, I have no clue."

"When did he get them refilled last."

"Like a week ago I think, I'll go get them."I jogged upstairs, quietly grabbing the orange bottle from the nightstand making sure he was asleep still.

I did the math as I walked downstairs, "there's only thirty-six pills in this, he's gotta take two everyday right? Well seven times too is fourteen, fourteen minus fifty is thirty-six. So yeah he's been taking them."I nodded, setting the bottle on the table.

"Okay, maybe he just needs to get some sleep and stop staying up all night with him. Anyways, how's my adorable little nephew? Huh!"he coed picking Clay up holding him in the air making me panic slightly.

"Don't drop him,"

******

"Red still asleep?"Mick asked coming through my front door.

"Yeah, why the hell are you here?"

"Hoping to get a quick fuck in."he smirked at me, plopping on the couch next to me looking at Clay.

"Shit, the little rugrat looks just like red."

"Yeah, pretty creepy to look down and see a baby Ian staring up at you."I shrugged, taking a swig of beer.

"Fuck, his hair's coming in nice and red."he ruffled his head gently.

"Yeah, that's what happens when your dad's a red head."

"So how you've been? How's parenthood been treating you?"

"Shitty, especially Ian. He doesn't sleep all night, he stays up with the little shit and refuses to wake me up so he can sleep."I shrugged

"Set an alarm for the middle of the night, that way he won't be waking you up and you'll be up to watch him."he suggested, I shrugged looking back at the TV.

"How's Yev and Svet?"

"Fuck should I know?"

"I don't know, maybe cause it's your wife and son?"

"Good I fucking guess."

"Jesus christ that thing got fucking big."he jumped when Remi jumped over the couch plopping down on the floor.

"Yeah, he's a Dane dumbass. They get big."I laughed

"I think it's bigger than me."

"Probably is, he's bigger than Lip."

"He doesn't try to eat the kid? He probably fucking could in one bite."

"No, he knows better than to hurt the baby, don't you?"I said in a baby voice, aggressively rubbing his back making him howl quietly back at me.

"Outside? You wanna go outside? C'mon, let's go for a walk."I jumped up patting Mickey's leg.

"What?"

"C'mon, we'll take Remi and Clay on a walk down the street."I said while getting the leash tossing it to him, than getting the stroller out.

"Fuck."