𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

the scene: a dimly lit meeting room, the blinds closed to some extent. two businessmen in smart, crisp suits pace the coffee-coloured carpet, contemplating whether to go ahead with this or not. their eyes meet, before both nodding and assuming their seats around the circular oak table, forearms pressed against said table, hands clasped together. the tall glass door opens and 5 women (ADRIANA HENDRIX: 23 years, HAILEY PETTITT: 21 years, GEORGIA ANDERSON: 27 years, MAEVE GREEN: 26 years, AND OLIVE MCKENZIE: 24 years) walk into the room, sitting at the table.

"i think we all know why you are here, we just need to know whether you are okay with going ahead with the idea or not." one of the businessmen spoke, his eyes darting between the other occupants in the room. "if you are, you need to sign the contracts and the nda's before leaving. this basically ties you to the show, and you can't leave before the filming is over."

"what happens if one of us is ill? or become ill on the show?" the weary one, maeve asked.

"safety protocols will begin, taking you out of the show and our medical professionals examining you before determining whether or not you are fit to continue on the show or not. if you're not, you go home with the same amount of pay as you would if you completed the 20 days."

"20 days? i got told it was two weeks, which if you were unaware, is 14. what happened there?" georgia questioned, unwilling to add an extra 6 days to what had been planned originally.

"got a bigger budget. next,"

"and we get payed based on how many days we are there, not for going on the show in the first place?"

"every week there will be a surprise amount of money added, if you leave on the day it is announced. this will be your total sum when you get paid."

"fuck off! that surely isn't right," olive outraged. "i'm not in."

"think about it, miss mckenzie. you'd look better in the pubic eye, gain media attraction and bring in more viewers to the women's game of soccer-"

"football. it's football," hailey understandably corrected, given the fact the man was in fact british.

"well you know what i'm getting on with. are you all up for it? nearly 3 weeks with no wifi, no social media, no makeup or fancy dresses. only basic survival skills and sanity is what you'll be needing on this show."

the girls glanced around at each other, before nodding at the man. "brilliant! now, simon, could you please give these lovely girls some pens and the contracts. make sure they sign everything they need to."

the women signed what seemed to be endless pieces of paper, before walking out of the room, signing their life away to the devils of tv shows.

"excuse me, for your sake i think i need to tell you this," adriana lightly said, having said a word or two during the meeting. "but not all women wear makeup. or wear fancy dresses for that matter. keep that in mind, as it seems like you've never spoke to a woman before." she then left the room, the glass door making a slight clink against the other as it shut.

"rob, come on man. what the hell was that comment about?" simon laughed at the other, before rob cracked a small smile.

"shut up. it's not my fault! i don't think they know we're gay!" rob smiled at his partner, grabbing his hand and rubbing his thumb against the back of it.

at that very second, 5 men (CHARLES LECLERC: 24 years, PIERRE GASLY: 26 years, GEORGE RUSSELL: 24 years, LANDO NORRIS: 22 years, AND ALEX ALBON: 26 years) waltzed into the room and sat in the seats which the girls were in just moments ago.

"the girls have just signed all of their agreements. so, basically, if you have any queries ask them now. otherwise i'll let simon take over and he can give you all the contracts and nda's for you to sign."

"what do we need to pack?" alex wanted to know. "also, who are the girls? you've not told us yet,"

"for your first question, a list will be sent out two weeks prior explaining what you will need. and for as to whom the girls are, you will find out when you get there. it'll be a surprise."

"okay. i'm fine with that, let's get signing, shall we?"

the boys then signed their contracts, with not much complaint, before leaving the room.

the two businessmen, simon and rob, then got up out of their seats before hugging each other and jumping in their embrace.

"we did it! who'd have thought!"

"let's get this show on the road! cumbria, we'll be seeing you soon!"