𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟐

the bright english summer sun made its' presence known at the lakes on the twelfth dawn. as if aphrodite worked her magic, she ensured that charles and adriana were the only ones awake whilst the sun rose.

"bellezza mia!" charles spoke, his arms wrapping around the canadian and pressing a kiss to her lips. "how did you sleep?"

"i slept well, thank you. how was it for you?"

"didn't sleep for a while. i was too busy thinking of you," he responded, laughing nervously, scratching the back of his neck and his cheeks nearly turning the colour of the car he drives on tracks around the globe.

"aww," she cooed, pressing a kiss to his warm cheek. "i was thinking of you too, don't worry."

looking at her, smiling, his lips connected with hers once again, holding her close to him, unwilling to let go.

"bellezza mia," he whispered, stroking her hair, calming her even when she felt the most comfortable she ever has been.

"what does it even mean? why won't you tell me?" she laughed, resting her head against his chest.

"because it's a sense of mystery. i will tell you, but not today." he laughed between mumbling his words, as he was pressing small kisses to her hair.

the rest of the group were waking up, judging by the loud bang from the boys' side (turned out to be lando falling out of his bed after rolling too far trying to talk to alex), they acted that things were normal.

the rest of the day was spent with longing stares and brief, sneaky kisses shared between adriana and charles. it was safe to say that they shared the same thought: that couldn't wait to get out of there and spend all the time they wanted together.