𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟑

the light touched the set of the lakes, lando already awake, with a cup of tea on the cards to accompany breakfast. olive joined the lad, wanting to offer a third hand whenever possible. the birds cawed in the distance, their shadows hiding the sun from the ground.

"lando, you do realise you need more water for the tea, right?" olive commented, placing a tea towel on a fence to dry.

"yes, wait- no. that's enough. aussie girl did it with that amount of water."

"aussie girl?" she laughed, shaking her head at the boys antics.

"fucking hell, what's she called... thingymabob."

"my name isn't thingymabob, dimwit,"

"don't tell me... let me think on it, it'll come back to me in a minute,"

"i'm sure about that," the 'aussie girl' muttered, clearly impressed by the shenanigans.

"breakfast's here, guys," a panting george commented, with pierre joining him from behind.

"don't take your shirt off, george," maeve remarked. "i do actually want to have my breakfast,"

a ripple of laughter erupted amongst the camp as adriana walked from the cabin. charles managed to give her an assuring look, mouthing "it's not you," allowing her to know they weren't laughing at her.

a short while after breakfast, hailey came to announce they were to go to the challenge area in order to win drinks of their choice for dinner. arriving to the challenge area, alex grabbed the note stating the order which they will go into the box built specifically for this very event.

"alright, it's our names in alphabetical order. the producers are so original!"

"GEORGIA!!"

"who why when what? where on earth did that come from?"

"aussie girl's name is georgia!"

"yes it is...?"

georgia rolled her eyes. "well done, lando, you remembered my name after thinking about it for nearly a whole fucking day!"

adri entered the box first after it took them a few minutes to figure out the order. fortunately, they were winning drinks for themselves, so pressure was released from their shoulders. she got the order right first time. others weren't so fortunate. olive, lando and 'aussie girl' got their order mixed up one way or another. they were able to get a non-alcoholic drink by getting it right the second time round.

they all enjoyed their chosen beverage at dinner, charles and adriana clinked glasses before sipping a small volume of their liquids. once finished, the duo helped take the glasses back to the producers. holding hands and smiling like children, they got them all back in 2 rounds.

"thank you, bellezza mia," he spoke, pressing a kiss to her hand. "for helping me take them back."

"you're welcome, handsome," she grinned, "for giving me some company."

"make sure to dream about me, yeah?" he nudged her shoulder, walking back to main camp.

"don't worry, i will." adri glanced around, ensuring no one to notice their antics.

pressing a desperate kiss to charles' lips, adriana grasped his collar and pulled him closer. in shock, his arms willingly reached around her waist and closed the non-existent gap between them. both flustered and gasping for air, they put their foreheads together.

"give me warning before you kiss me like that, fuck," charles laughed in disbelief. "you're gonna be the death of me, i swear,"

laughing, she responded. "i'll try my best, but you know i can't promise anything."

"i'm sure you can't. go get some sleep, silly,"

"night, pretty boy,"

"STOP IT! you're making me weak at the knees,"

"at least i know i'm doing something right. see you in the morning, pretty boy."

"sweet dreams bellezza mia. or should i say pretty girl?"

"either makes my heart melt!"

"good to know, good to know," he whispered, ultimately ending his day after getting into his bed, with a canadian girl on his mind.