Deleted scene

Haven't updated in a while so why not show a scene that I wrote out but removed it at the last second lmao. Anyways deleted scene of Tadahi nearly killing Lukas:

"There he is!", Mini said, pointing at the dark figure in the shadows. They ran up to the dark figure, all gasping when they saw who it was. It was Lukas with the White Pumpkin mask on his head.

"Aughh... Nikki?", the blonde groaned before he fell over on the floor in a crumble heap. "Ugh, my head..."

He looked up when he saw the four of them walking towards them. "Hey..", he said before he stood up and picked up the White Pumpkin mask from the floor. "Give me a moment... I'm trying to figure this one out myself. Okay, yeah, this looks pretty bad"

"Lukas! You get the White Pumpkin get away?", Mini scolded.

"Hey! I came really close, alright? He took me by surprise. Stuffed this pumpkin on my head..", he explained. "It's not like you guys caught him any more than I did"

"Okay, but we're all okay and that's all that matters", Nikki said as she crossed her arms. Zephyr looked over and could've sworn he saw something escaping the room.

"What's going on in here?!", Petra questioned as she and Ivor dashed into the room followed by everyone else. They both paused when they saw Lukas holding the mask.

Suddenly, Lukas backed away, terrified. His eyes were widen, almost as if he had seen a ghost. Confused, Jess looked to see what had gotten him so frightened. Her blood immediately ran cold when she saw it was Tadahi, pointing a gun right at the blonde.

For the first time, his eyes were filled with malice and hostility. He carefully aimed his weapon right towards Lukas' forehead, which would've killed him instantly. Jess immediately stood in between the two, not moving an inch. She was not going to just let one of her friends die in front of her.

Petra, Jesse and Nikki were all stunned as well, believing that he would've been a reliable ally but seeing him attempting to kill their longtime friend.

"Jess. Step out of the way.", Tadahi ordered.

"Tadahi, back off.", Jess replied. There was a short uncomfortable moment of silence before finally she spoke again. "If you're going to hurt him then you're going to hurt me too. I'm not letting you shot my friend like some deer in the woods."

"Friend? Or murder?", Tadahi then challenged, getting ready to pull the trigger.

"F*ck off!!", Jess finally shouted. "One of YOU is still the White Pumpkin and you're trying to pin this sh!t on Lukas!"

"So your point? In under ANY circumstances am I going to get a murderer get away unharmed.", Tadahi spat. "You may think your perfect little 'boyfriend' of yours is innocent but the truth will come out eventually."

"He's NOT the White Pumpkin!", the brunette scowled. "He wouldn't hurt anyone. You can't just kill off him, even if he's suspected of a crime I know he didn't commit!"

"Huh. Bold words", Cassie scoffed.

"Especially coming from someone who has a knack for locking up innocent people", Stacy growled.

"Hey we're the ones that were actually trying to do sh!t and keep everyone alive, it's not our fault that TorqueDawg, Sparklez, and Lizzie all died!", Nikki snarled at them.

"It's the facts! Lukas was the one at the buttons! These... horrible things only started happening when YOUR group arrived!", Stampy replied. "And now... Lizzie's gone too"

"Since Tadahi can't kill him, I say we throw him outside and let nature take its course", Cassie suggested with a smug grin on her face. Zephyr squeaked in alarm as suspicions began to raise within him. He rested himself on Nikki's shoulder, glaring at Cassie as if she were the one who was the White Pumpkin.

"What?! 'Outside?'", Stacy repeated, surprised.

"Where all the googlies are?", Stampy whimpered.

"If you lay a SINGLE hand on him..", Jess growled.

"I won't.", Tadahi simply said. Finally, he lowered his weapon, grabbing everyone's attention. "Sunrise is in two hours. In that time, we'll see if your friend is truly the mastermind behind this. If I find ANY evidence against you.."

He then spot at a nearby armor stand with a zombie head on it. The bullet pierced through the upper half of its head and the armor stand fell over on impact.

"Expect that to happen to you and your friends..", he finished.