Author's Note

Hello-! I'm back(I was never dead but oh well lol). It's been like a year since you've seen me post anything new. I know there's some questions like "where have I been?" "Is A Journey's End, the rest of Below the Bedrock and Above and Beyond Are coming?" "Are you going to update the Oneshots book?" "Are you dead?" I'll answer them.

It seems like I disappeared off Wattpad and died, but I can assure y'all that I was here the whole time, I just have some things to deal with irl and I've been working on other stuff.

From the title of this book, I'm sure you could see that written there is "currently being revamped." Yes, I'm revamping and rewriting S1 and S2 because my writing style has changed and the older ones are all pretty much outdated. At the time I'm writing this, I almost finished revamping the WitherStorm Arc and I'm planning on revamping the Portal Arc as well until I get to the final episode. From there, I will start revamping S2 and once I'm done, I'll finish the rest of the chapters.

As for the Oneshots book, I'm still trying to work on it. I'll try my best to get new chapters out + finish requests. I have been procrastinating a lot and I will take my sweet precious time because if I try to force myself to finish everything, I'll get burned out and lose interest which is something I don't really want. I'm also thinking of starting accounts on other platforms and posting my work there but I'm not sure yet.

I'll try my best to be a little bit more active since I've been mainly slacking around lol and yes, I can assure that future updates are likely. When they're coming out? I'm not sure, I have a very, very messy schedule. Besides that, thank you for reading and staying patient. It really means a lot lol and I'll see you later. Byeee!