2

'The Answer' part 2

Allen Iverson as Himself
You (the reader) as Jade Brown

Allen Iverson as HimselfYou (the reader) as Jade Brown

1999

"Let's get up outta here."

Allen stared at her intensely with low, hazy eyes. Jade could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted to be fucked just as much and just as good as he wanted to fuck her, and she was gonna see to him receiving all she had to offer.

He gently eased her leg from around him, never breaking eye contact and that caused more butterflies to invade her stomach.

Apart of her was nervous. She just knew she was gonna get it, but even outside of sex, she was scared of what the outcome of this would be.

That thought alone made her hesitant to carry on with having sex with him, but the way his full, soft lips spread out against hers into a tender kiss for a brief moment had her mesmerized.

His kisses were intoxicating, and the way it made her core throb made it hard to stand her ground.

He made it hard for her because he was just him. Even after all this time being part... even after all he's done, she still had it bad for him.

How could she not?

But, she lacked trust in him and that was a big issue for her, and so it was off.

"I can't, Allen." She spoke pulling away from their kiss, her tone sounding as if she was ashamed of herself for even indulging in him after what happened.

"What you mean? Why not?" He asked, gently rubbing along her inner thigh and the two of them were still chest to chest, and he refused to break eye contact with her, despite how her drunken eyes roamed.

"Because, I don't know how to feel about all of this," She started, putting her hands on his chest and he took heed to her body language and took a few steps back from her.

She pulled her skirt down and continued, "I can't be around you for too long and not feel confused about my feelings. I wanna hate you, but I'm still very much in love with you and I don't know how to deal with that." Her eyes started to water, and his guilt started to set in even deeper.

He was starting to hate himself for how much he hurt her, because he knew she didn't deserve it all.

He didn't deserve her at all.