Chapter 2

At 3:58 am I was ready outside my house with my 10 bags. Hey don't judge me, when a girl leaves her home permanently she needs to get all of the things and well I have a lot of them. I just hope God has a plan to accommodate them all. I don't want to leave anything behind. Out of them, 2 bags were filled with all of the junk food I had at home, 4 with all of my clothes and other 4 with all the things I think I could need. I also had one rucksack bag with all of the trekking essentials.

"It is almost the time now", I said to myself, after looking at the clock, "only ten seconds left". So I started the countdown.

10

9

8

7

6

"Oh come on go faster"

5

4

3

2

"Just a second and"

1

I look around in the neighborhood and no one, literally no one was there. I knew, I had gone mad, who in the hell was going to pick me? "Lord Krishna!!" I whisper yelled looking at the sky. I should have known, now what about my interview? I looked at the bags and thought I was doomed. Now I was going to fail the interview too.

So taking the first bag, I turned to go inside when I heard a horn. I turned and saw that, standing there was a brand new car which had solar plates on the top. But solar cars are yet to be invented, curious I went near it. It looked a good modal even though I was not into cars I could realize it. It wasn't locked so I opened the door suddenly I heard a voice, it was a female one.

"Good morning ma'am" the voice said. I looked around to see who spoke, but found no one.

"Who are you-u?" I asked internally freaked out. Am I really gone bonkers?

"I am Alexa your car." The voice said and then I realized that it came through the car.

"M-my car?" I shuttered again.

"Yes ma'am, now can you please put the luggage, so that we can start our journey" Alexa said.

I said to myself, "Calm down everything is fine" and then I thought that the car would probably think I am mad. What am I saying! 'shut up then' my brain said.

"Okay just a minute." I carried my all ten bags and placed them in the car. Unlike my belief, it was quite exhausting and they all fit in the car's boot. It was like an endless pit.

I took one last glance at my home, my hearth for 23 years. I was gonna miss it. Before I could second guess my actions I turned and sat in the car.

"Ma'am please put on your seatbelt, we are about to start our journey." Wow! I thought, Alexa follows traffic rules.

"Just call me Aarohi." I said, ma'am felt very weird. "Okay Aarohi"

Then the car took off. I watched as my house faded and the car accelerated. As seconds passed everything became a blur and after some minutes everything outside became dark. I was so thankful for the lights inside the car, I hated complete darkness.

"Aarohi to your left in the glove compartment there is a surprise for you" I was startled by her voice, again. I doubted if anything could surprise me anymore. But ofcourse god had different plans.

I opened the compartment and there was a skyblue colored earpods. Along with it there was a card. It had a white background with a real peacock feather to its right and the note written on left with a beautiful cursive handwriting.

"Dear Aarohi,
These earpods will connect you to me, but call me only when it's important.
Hope to see you soon in person.
Yours Krishna."

"Holy cow!" I exclaimed. I have Krishna's personal number. Oh my god! I will meet him. He wanted to meet me. Wow! I never thought I would live to see this day. Excitement flooded through me. It's not like you get Krishna's number every day. I wanted to jump, but I could do little of that in the car. As the rush of adrenaline faded, I became very tired and very sleepy.

"Alexa, how much time will the journey take?" I asked.

"It will take 6 hrs 32 minutes and five seconds." She answered. Wow, very precise answer. Even though I really wished to see what would happen in these 6 hours but outside everything was dark. So after some time I dozed off.

--------------------------

I woke up with a start. I was pushed back with a force which I couldn't imagine, but knew it was centrifugal force, as the car was crashing down with an unbelievable velocity. I was shocked that the car wasn't catching fire and blasting off.

"AAAHHHH....." I shouted as I saw a something running on the land. "ALEXA STOP!!!!!."

I don't know how her voice was still calm as she said, "Aarohi I cannot stop because velocity has increased due to acceleration of gravi-"

"Oh cut the crap! I know science. Change the direction and slow down or I am gonna die." I knew because that something was a cart and if we collide both me and those people on cart are gonna die and I was too young to die.

Alexa turned a little as we landed, as soon as the car touched the ground I jumped up a little. I was saved by a distance of little finger. To slow the speed Alexa did a perfect drift. Infact it was one of the best drifts I have ever seen. I felt like a professional racer even though I wasn't even driving and then she stopped. I jerked forward and I was never more thankful for the seatbelt or right now I would be out of the windshield.

Due to the drift, I was turned in 180 degree angle and was now a few meters infront of that rath. It was a beautiful carriage, covered in gold architecture. It was quite large, thus needed 4 strong horses to move it. It looked like it was made for royalty.

"I need some time to check if there are any damages, if everything is alright we can move in a few minutes." Alexa said.

"Okay and Alexa the drift was awesome." I replied truthfully.

"Thank you Aarohi." She said.

I had expected the rath to turn a little and move past me, but it came to stop right before me. I looked around and saw that I was in the middle of nowhere it looked like an empty battleground or atleast I expected an empty battleground to me. I won't say I wasn't frightened. I expected to meet Krishna first and then move around possibly with him, bit I don't think it will be possible as I saw people come out of the carriage.

----------------------------------

Thank you for reading  and  giving my book a chance.

A question:

Who do you think is the male protagonist?

Word count: 1188