Chapter 4

"I am twin sister of Vasudev Krishna of Dwarka of Yadav race." It was a very big and unbelievable lie; I could clearly see the shock on their faces, but it was the only lie for which I had a believable reason.

"How is it even possible? Madhav has only one sister." Arjun said.

"Only one sister that you know of, I was a secret since my birth. As soon as I was born I was sent outside Aryavart for safety reasons and due to the chaos created by my brother here, it became easy for me to escape." Even I don't know how this came to my mind. It was panic I guess.

"And why didn't you come here before?" Arjun asked

"I never got a chance to. After the death of Kans mama, there were a lot of problems in Dwarka. Bhai already had a lot of problems here so we thought, that I should spend my time there." I tried to answer the best I could.

"What is that thing?"

"She is a gift from my brother, Alexa. She works with the blessings of Surya Bhagwan."

"That thing has a name!" he exclaimed, like it was impossible to happen. More weird things have happened here. Example their birth they are literally demigods.

"Yes, that thing has a name. She is Alexa, my car. Do not speak ill about her." I was angry. She was my first car. People would literally kill for her in kalyug.

"Why did you try to kill us?" He accused.

Without waiting a second I replied, "If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead right now, with me. You should be thankful that I saved our lives."

"Yeah, which you tried to take." I was glaring at him right now. If looks could kill he would be six feet underground.

"Arjun, this is not the way you should talk to our guest." Yudhishthir interjected.

"Yes, Arjun you should listen to your brother." I mocked him. That sentence enraged him.

"Why should we believe you?" he asked.

"You shouldn't." I replied, giving him princess attitude. At least I hope I have given it.

He didn't believe me, but someone did because right after that Yudhishthir said, "We believe you Princess of Dwarka. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by us. It would be a pleasure if we could escort you to the palace in Hastinapur."

"Pleasure's all mine." I said, giving my most charming smile to him and something changed in him. I don't know how I knew, as his face was still void of any emotion, but I just knew.

"But I would still like to travel in my car." I added.

-----------------------

When I entered the great city of Hastinapur I was fascinated by what I saw. The city was literally covered in flowers. The houses had proper spacing and were decorated with designs. It looked like a prosperous city. Gorgeous was the only word I could think of.

Many people came to see, the Pandavas or at least the eldest three. I don't know where the other two where. It felt like they were seeing after a long time. That brought a lot of crowd to greet them and I was just behind them, so I got a lot of attention too. They were definitely fascinated by the car and may be the girl in it.

Not that I hated attention but I just came out of an interrogation, but now I was just tired. Even though I slept the whole ride but we all know that sleeping in a car is not exactly comfortable.

As soon as we came near the castle gates, the guards opened it and we were bought to the safety of the castle. As I came with the Pandavas I got entry without any questions. It worked quite well for me to enter Hastinapur with them.