2

Nai's POV

I woke up with a huge headache, I can't believe we drank that much last night. Taemin wasn't in the bed however, I put my clothes on from last night and walked out of the bedroom to see an empty bus and I'm not going to lie, my heart kind of hurt a little, but maybe he went out to get something, so I sat on the couch for a bit waiting to see if he would walk into the bus anytime, but I got tired of waiting and picked up my things after writing on a napkin 'I waited for a couple minutes for you to come back, but I had to go.. If anything here's my number.' then walked out of the bus then went on to carry on with my day. I went to a nearby restaurant too get a light soup with some rice on the side then went to a convenience store, and bought some hangover medicine and a bottle of water, then I drove back home. Once I was parked after the long drive from Seattle to Lacey, I went inside and into my room only to see my posters of Taemin on my wall, making me sigh, "Maybe it was just a one time thing.." I thought out loud to myself then pulled the album I brought with me to the concert reading over what he had wrote on the cover and saw that he put his number on it as well. I might be stupid as hell for this, but I pulled my phone out from my pocket and made a new contact with his number setting his name as 'Taemin' because I didn't feel like being petty over the whole thing. I mean we did share an intimate moment together last night but maybe it was just sex to him and nothing more. I sighed to myself putting my phone on the charger and grabbed some comfortable clothes then went into my bathroom to shower, once I got out and fully dressed, I crawled into my bed, getting under the covers and decided to take a nap.

Taemin's POV

I woke up the next morning to Nai still asleep next too me smiling to myself as the memories from last night started to replay in my head. I sat up rubbing my face and got out of the bed, covering Nai with the blanket more so that she stays warm, then went to put on freshly clean clothes. I grabbed my wallet, a black hat and face mask so that no one would notice me out in public then walked to a nearby starbucks to get both Nai and myself some coffee and went to get us food as well. I smiled to myself walking back too the tour bus, it was still quiet when I entered the bus, so I put the stuff on the counter and walked to the room to find the bed empty, I turned around sitting down on the couch looking down to see a napkin with writing on it, I sighed picking up the napkin and read it, "If only you waited a little bit longer.." I said out loud. I saw that she left her phone number, so I grabbed my phone and put her number into my phone. "Taemin ready to go?" my manager Euisoo asked entering the bus, "Taemin..?" He said again and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, putting the napkin into my pocket and put my phone into my other pocket as well. "You got coffee?" He asked and I nodded my head, "You can have it.." I said feeling a bit bitter. I hope we'll meet again or that I'll hear from her.

3rd Person's POV

A week has passed since that night with Nai and Taemin, Taemin was back in Korea as Nai was planning a big move that would help her achieve her dreams of becoming a music producer. Researching on places that had the best programs that she could take. She needed a change from her life in Washington, somewhere with beautiful scenery and a love for music and production. "I wonder if he's doing alright.." She thought out loud in the middle of her research, then shook her head smacking her cheeks a bit, "Gosh Nai.. Why are you thinking about him..? You woke up the next morning with him gone.." She scolded herself, then flashbacks from the night of the concert replayed in her mind, him winking at her when he was on stage, waiting for her to come to the fan meet, drinking together and him telling her to chase her dreams and the moment they got intimate. She ruffled her hair in frustration, "God I must be going crazy.. he's corupting my mind." She said putting her head against her computer desk. She had enough and went up to her posters of Taemin that were still up, "Did it mean more to me than it did to him..?" She said putting her hand against the poster, she sighed then walked out of her room, putting on her jacket and shoes then walked out of the house that she was living in, to go for a walk to clear her mind.

Nai came back to her house after a couple hours then changed her clothes that she was wearing to pajamas, crawling into her bed falling asleep as she hugged her pillow; Taemin on the other hand was having a hard time focusing on his music and life itself staring out of his window and up at the moon, "I shouldn't have left her alone on that bus, she probably hates me now.." He sighed to hisself. He pulled out his phone and went to Nai's contact debating if he should text her yet. 'I'm sorry for leaving you alone.. I was actually out getting coffee and something for us to-' he began to type but sighed to hisself again deleting what he was about to send her, "She'll probably think that it's some lame ass excuse.." He said and threw his phone on his bed, then proceeded to leave the room, walking down the stairs He wanted to reach out to Nai but he wasn't sure of what to say and if she would even believe him.