5

Monday

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me, it's been years since I've had to wake up too an alarm for school, it feels odd. Throwing the blankets off I rose from my comfortable bed and walked to my closet looking at what too wear for the day, after looking I finally found the outfit I wanted to wear and quickly changed into it before going into my bathroom to brush my teeth, do my hair and light simple makeup then left grabbing my phone, wallet, and bag and left my apartment after putting on my shoes. My phone chimed as I was walking out of the building of my apartment and I checked to see who it was.

Taemin: I hope you have a good first day;)

"What is the whinky smiley face for??" I questioned to myself but brushed it off

Me: Thank you :)

I replied and put my phone back into my pocket then proceeded to walk too the university, I watched as many students walked towards the building and I stopped for a bit, looking around and took a deep breath in before proceeding to walk my way towards the front entrance of the building. Going to the front desk to figure out where my classes were, I held the strap of my bag nervous but built up the courage to speak too someone. After a while, I was guided on where to go so I walked to my first class and sat in a free seat. "We have a new student." one student said "She's pretty", "Cute outfit" they continued to whisper to each other. I smiled to myself a little but proceeded to keep quiet and kept too myself, I heard screaming and cheers coming from the halls and I was confused over the whole commotion until I saw the reason to all the screaming and cheering. It was Taemin. He walked throw the door of the classroom and looked around before making eye contact with me, and made his way towards me. "Good morning." He said before sitting next to me and I looked at him dumbfounded, "What are you doing here??" I questioned and he smiled, "I'm here to learn duh.." He said with a smirk, "Is this what you meant by "you'll see"?" I asked making quotations with my fingers and he nodded then put his finger to his mouth before I could ask anymore questions and pointed at the door that had a professor walking inside of the room. "Good morning everyone!" He greeted and everyone said their good mornings back and he looked at me, "I see we have a new student here to join us and is that.. Lee Taemin?" He said then questioned and Taemin smiled, "Yes it is sir." He answered, "What are you doing here?" the Professor asked, "Just visiting for the day." He answered and I looked at him becuase that's not what he told me earlier.

My time at the unversity was already over for the day, so I grabbed my bag standing up but Taemin was still sitting down. "Would you mind getting up so I can leave?" I asked and he looked at me, "Are you going home?" He asked and I nodded, he stretched then stood up from the seat in turning towards me, "Oh by the way, the guys wanna meet you." He said and I looked at him, "When?" I asked and he smiled, "Today." He answered he leaned forward and whispered in my ear telling me to follow him, then stood up straight and motioned for me too follow his lead, causing the girls in the room to squeal.

I followed Taemin to the parking lot when he stopped in front of his car unlocking it then opened the passanger side and motioned his head with a soft smile telling me to sit. I put the seat belt on as he closed the door and went to the driver's side of the car, hopping in then began to drive, students taking pictures of us as we left making me nervous, "Taemin.." I said feeling anxious, "Yes?" He asked. "I don't want rumors to go around the university.. I just started there.. and-" "And if anything were to happen too you, I will protect you and keep you safe." He cut me off, "Taemin.. You know how scary fans can be let alone ones that get jealous super easily." I said looking down and picking at the skin on my thumbs which he noticed, because he grabbed my hand and held onto it. "Don't feel anxious over them Nai.. They're just fans.. and like I said, I will protect you. No matter what it takes." He said rubbing my hand with his thumb; The rest of the drive to meet the guys was quiet until we pulled up in front of a house, both Taemin and I got out of the car then walked too the front door. When we walked inside and closed the door behind us, we walked to the living room area where three guys sat all playing games together. Taemin cleared his throat and they looked at us all in sinc which made me giggle a little. They looked like chipmunks. "Guys this is Nai." Taemin said and I bowed and smiled towards them saying hi. They all smiled and stood up bowing back, "So this is Taemin's girlfriend?" one asked and I looked with a surprised expression, "We're not dating." I said quickly and laughed nervously, "That's a shame, you guys look good together standing besides each other." another said and I blushed feeling a bit shy and embaressed. "I'm Kim Ki-bum, but if you'd like to you can call me Key, and these two knuckle heads are Lee Ji-ki, he goes by Onew, and that's Choi Min-ho." Key said introducing hisself and the two other men next to him, I wanted too say that I already knew who they were, but I didn't want to sound like a crazy fangirl. "She already knows who you all are." Taemin said and I looked at him and smacked his arm, making them all laugh as Taemin held onto his arm that I smacked. "What? I'm just telling the truth.." He said with a pout, "I know, but I was being polite and letting them introduce themselves to me." I said and Key chuckled, "I'm assuming that you already know who Jonghyun is then..?" Key asked looking over at the picture of Jonghyun up on the wall with vases of flowers and the things he loved next to them and I nodded my head, "I do, but I'm in no place to ask about him or too pry any information, I respect the boundries." I answered and they smiled. "I hope we all get along then." He said and I smiled, "I hope so too. Thank you for letting me come over to meet all of you." I said with a soft and warm smile.

We were all now sitting down in the living room talking and laughing at Taemin and Key bickering over who was going to win the game that they were playing. They're all so humble and chaotic, and I enjoyed meeting them.

After a while, it started to get dark outside and Taemin offered to drive me home which I took the offer because I'm still learning the bus routes and how to get around and I really didn't feel like getting loss on my way home. "They like you by the way." Taemin suddenly said as he was driving, "I like them too. They're fun to be around." I said smiling, "Nai.. I was thinking.." He said trailing off and I looked at him, "Hmm?" I replied, "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked and I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach and around my heart. "Sure." I said with a smile and he smiled back. We got to the front of my apartment buidling shortly after and said our goodbies as I got out of the car and thanked him for the ride and for letting me meet the guys, then I closed the car door waving bye as I walked into the building of my apartment.