3

Taemin's POV

Two months has passed since I came back home to Korea from my US Tour, I constantly go to Nai's contact on my phone debating if I should text or call her, but I don't want her to think that I'm trying too make an excuse for that morning. Key and I were walking around Seoul and decided to get something too drink so we walked into one of our favorite cafes and waited in line for our turn, "How was your US Tour?" Key asked, "It was very.. memorable." I said smiling to myself. "Why's that?" He asked, "Let's just say I met someone very very special." I said and Key's head turned to look at me, "Next in line..?" The cafe barista asked at the register, "Hi, can I get a medium iced americano?" I asked and I looked at Key, "I'll have the same thing as him, but without ice." He said, I paid for the coffees and we stood to the side waiting for them too be ready when I heard the entrance door open, I looked up meeting the eyes of the woman I've been losing my mind over, she froze staring at me and I choked on my breath, "N-Nai..?" I asked and she stared at me in disbelief, "Taemin.." She said and took slow steps back reaching for the handle of the door and looked at the floor as if she was trying to process everything, "Do you two know each other?" Key asked and just like that she ran out of the cafe, and I quickly left the cafe to chase after her. "Nai please wait." I said after catching up and grabbing her arm, "What?" She said her back facing me as her moved her head down, I walked to the front of her, "Please let me explain." I said lifting her head up from her chin, she stepped back taking her chin away from my hand.

"Explain what? Why you were no where to be found when I woke up thst morning, and waited too see if you would come back when you didn't?" She said in a bitter tone, Key ran up behind us holding both drinks in his hands, "Yes, Nai please.. Listen to what I have too say." I said croutching down to her level, "Fine." She said and I felt a wave of relief wash over me although my heart feels like it's about to burst out of my chest. We walked to a nearby park and sat at under the gazebo as Key went too sit on one of the swings, giving us our space and time for us to talk although I know he's confused over the whole thing, and why I left the cafe to chase after Nai. "Nai.." I said, "That morning, I left the bus to get us coffee and something too eat.. I didn't want to wake you up, becuase you were still asleep and you looked so peacful, I didn't want too wake you up." I added explaining myself, "You could've left a note though.." She said and I nodded my head, "I know, and I should've left you a note saying that I was going to be right back." I said and she lifted her head up, looking at me with what looked like tears forming in her eyes, "Why didn't you reach out to me..?" She asked then proceeded to talk, "I left my number on the napkin I wrote on.." She said and my heart began to hurt seeing her tear up, "I was going to call you right away after reading the napkin, but my manager came in asking if I was ready to fly back to Seoul.. Also, I wanted to reach out too you, but I didn't want you thinking that I was making up excuses." I said looking down at my feet, "But still.. You should've tried to reach out, I would've answered.." She said and I looked at her, "I'm sorry Nai.. Please forgive me." I said crotching down to look her in the eyes as I held onto her hands, they were so soft and warm. "We'll see Taemin.. but it'll take some time." She said and I nodded my head, "I understand, I'll give you all the time you need." I said but a thought popped into my head which made me curious, "What are you doing here in Seoul by the way..?" I asked.

"Oh.. I did some research on places to learn music producing, and one of the places that was more efficient was Seoul." She said and I smiled, "So you took my word and decided to follow your dreams?" I asked and her face grew red, "N-No. I wasn't doing it for you, I decided to do it for myself." She said flustered, "Are you sure?" I asked and got closer to her causing her face to get redder and she hiccuped, I chuckled, "I'm happy to see that I still have that effect on you." I said and poked her cheek. She looked at me for a bit and quickly moved my hand, "N-No you're just making me flustered." SHe said and I smirked as her eyes grew wide as she realised what she said, "I didn't mean flustered, I meant you're just, fuck you know what I mean." She said and I laughed. "Where are you studying at?" I asked, "Seoul National University." She said and I nodded, "I'll remember that." I said and stood up with a smile, "What do you mean by that?" She asked, "You'll see." I said and patted her head, "By the way, I have your number saved in my phone." I said and turned to Key and motioned for us to walk. We left the park and I could see Key staring at me while I was smiling to myself. "Care to explain?" Key said and I looked at him dropping my smile, "What?" I asked, and he looked at me and mimicked me smiling, "The girl you ran after and talked to at the park.." He said, "She's the one I was talking to you about earlier." I answered and he looked at me surprised, "The 'someone very very special'?" He asked and I nodded, "What did you do..?" He asked, "What do you mean?" I asked, "Well.. I mean, when the both of you made eye contact, she ran out after I asked if the both of you knew each other.." He answered and I sighed, "You did do something.. What did you do??" He asked as if he was ready to lecture me. "It was a misunderstanding.. I saw her in the crowd when I was performing, and right then and there, I thought she was the most beautiful girl ever.. I waited for her at the fan meet, asked her if she wanted to hangout and we ended up drinking and.." I trailed off not sure if I should say the last part. "Did yo sleep with her?" He asked and I sighed nodding my head, "But Key, that night meant everyhting to me, despite us being drunk off of our asses, I remember everything and the next morning, I woke up to her still asleep, so I decided to go out and let her sleep. I went to get borh she and I coffee and something to eat, because we drank a lot the night before, I should've left a note to tell her that I was going too be back, but when I came back to the tour bus that Euisoo had rented out for me, she was gone.. and all that was left was a napkin she wrote on saying that I was nowhere to be found, and that she waited for a bit for me too come back to the bus, but I guess she got tired of waiting and left her number on the napkin before she left the bus... I saved her number which is still in my contacts, I just never had the courage to text or call her.." I said and he stopped walking, "What if she thought that she was nothing but a one night stand to you?" He asked and I ruffled my hair in frustration, "I don't doubt it.. but I want to make it right too her, and show her what she actually means to me. When I saw her, I swear the world stopped spinning." I said and he patted my back, "Then show and tell her what and how much she means to you, because right now, it's obvious that you have feelings for her." He said, "It'll take time and I told her that I'll give her as much time as she needs." I said, "Besides right now, she's studying at SNU." I said, "What is she studying?" He asked, "The night we met, she told me that she wanted to be a music producer, but felt like that dream wasn't going too happen, but I told her to follow her dreams." I answered and he smiled, "She took your advice." Key said and I smiled, "That she did."