4

Nai's POV

Seeing Taemin was hard, but I'm happy that we were able to get a little closure about that morning, and I was happy too see that he's doing well. I just got done unpacking the last of my belongings that I brought with me when I moved from Lacey to Seoul. I'm glad that I was able to get a good deal to rent out an apartment here in Seoul as well, it's all in walking distance of a lot of things, like the university and some stores. I decided to go out too a convience store to get some instant ramyeon and something too drink maybe I'll buy a couple beers.. who knows, so I put on my jacket and shoes after grabbing my wallet and phone then left my apartment.

I just walked out of the convience store when I felt like I was being followed, I would walk and I could hear footsteps going the same pace as me and when I would stop the footsteps would stop, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called the only person I knew I could call.

Taemin's POV

I was sitting at my desk looking over some new music that I was working on as I heard my phone ring looking down, I saw Nai's name. I smiled a little and cleared my throat and answered the call, "Hello?" I asked answering the call, "Taemin think I'm being followed." She said and my smile dropped as I stood up, "What do you mean? Where are you??" I asked, "I just walked out of a nearby convience store that's near the university and my apartment, and I heard footsteps. Can you come please?" She said with a panicked tone in her voice, "I'll be right there, stay on the phone okay? Try to stay calm I'm coming." I said, "Taemin, do you-" Key came into my room but before he could finish I ran out of the room and grabbed my keys and left the house. I know the area around the university very well, so I sped there parking at the curb and saw Nai walking fast with some person walking the same pace behind her, I hung up the phone and quickly ran to her pushing her behind me as I swung at the person making contact with their face. I pulled the hat they were wearing and saw that it was a male. The police pulled up, turning on their lights and exited the car then began to walk up to us, I pulled the man by his collar, "He was following her." I said and they grabbed him quickly, cuffing his wrists and I turned to Nai, cupping her face "Are you okay?" I asked and she hugged me tightly, "Thank you." She said holding onto my shirt, I rubbed her back patting it softly, "It's okay, you're safe now." I said placing my hand on the back of her head, caressing her hair softly. I walked her to her apartment door, "Do you want to come in?" She asked and I smiled softly nodding my head, "Sure." I said and she put her number combination in to unlock the door, "Excuse the mess." She said but there was barely a mess, she put her house slippers on and put out a pair for me to wear. "Make yourself comfortable." She said and I smiled softly and sat on the couch looking around her apartment, her apartment is cute, there were stairs that led up to her bed. "Did you eat yet?" She asked and I shook my head, she opened the plastic bag with the things she bought at the convience store pulling out bowls of instant ramyeon, water, and beers. "Were you planning on drinking tonight?" I asked, "I was in the mood before it, but the creep following me ruined it." She said, "Anyway, do you want some?" She asked pointing at the pack of ramyeon, I nodded and she turned around to the stove, pulling out a pot filling it with water then placed the pot on the stove waiting for the water too boil.

"When is your first day at the university?" I asked, "Monday." She answered, "Are you excited?" I asked and she shrugged, "I am, but also nervous." She answered and I nodded, "It's okay to be nervous, but I'm sure you'll crush it." I said trying to boost up her confidence, she thought I wouldn't notice, but I saw a small smile form on her lips. "Food's ready." She said and set the pot on the table with a matt under it to prevent the pot from burning the table then grabbed two bowls and chopsticks. I sat across from her at the table as she took her own seat. "Your home is nice by the way." I complimented, "Thank you, it's was the only one I could find that was afforable and near the university." She said. "You know, beer does go good with ramyeon." I said and she looked at me in disbelif, "Really?" She asked and I nodded. She got up and grabbed one from the fridge, "Would you like one?" She asked and I nodded, "Yes." I said and she grabbed another one handing it to me and took her seat again opening her can, proceeding too eat then took a sip afterwards, "Mmmm!!" She exclaimed, "Good right?" I asked chuckling, "Yes!! I don't know why I haven't tried it before." She said, "It also mixes well with Soju." I said and she looked at me, "I'll have to give that a try." She said and I smiled them reached over ruffling her hair. She looked at me surpised then hiccuped, "There you go hiccuping again." I teased and she shook her head, "No, it's just the alcohol." She said trying to deny it but she only had a couple sips from her can. After eating we sat on the couch drinking another round of beers, talking and catching up, "Nai.. I'm really sorry about that morning. I promise you weren't a one night stand.. You were so much more than that." I said looking down and playing with my fingers, "It's okay. That doesn't matter anymore." She said and I looked up, "It doesn't?" I asked and she smiled shaking her head, "No. I mean.. you're here now and you came to my rescue when you didn't have too." She answered, "I wanted too, and besides who knows what that bastard had planned in his mind." I said. It was silent for a bit and I noticed that she was getting sleepy so I grabbed the blanket on her couch and covered her with it, "I'll get going then." I said and turned, before I could walk she grabbed onto my hand, "Don't leave.. please.." She said looking at my hand as she held on, I smiled and crotched down putting my free hand on her cheek as I held onto her hand, "I'm not going anywhere." I said and picked her up carrying her upstairs to her bed, laying down with her holding her close. She held onto my shirt and nuzzled her face into my chest. "Don't be gone in the morning." She said holding onto my shirt, "I promise I'm not going anyhwere, I'll be here when you wake up." I said reasurring her but feeling sad at the same time, knowing what she was referring too. I held onto her as I covered the both of us with the blanket on her bed, caressing her hair.

Nai's POV

I woke up the next morning with Taemin next to me, holding onto me like he did last night before we both fell asleep. He was still asleep as I looked at his sleeping face, he's still very handsome as he's asleep. I moved my hand from his shirt and moved his hair out of his face, "He's so cute.." I whispered to myself, "I heard that." He said and opened his eyes startling the hell out of me, "Were you awake this entire time?" I asked and he closed his eyes smiling a bit nodding his head, "You looked so peaceful when I woke up and I didn't want to wake you up so I just held onto you and pretended too be asleep." He answered. I smiled to myself and held onto him, he was so warm and comfortable. "Thabk you for not leaving last night and this morning.." I said and I felt him press a soft kiss against my forehead, "How could I leave you?" He questioned and laid on his back pulling me to lay ontop of him, "I should probably tell Key where I'm at so he doesn't worry because I left suddenly." He said and pulled his phone out of his pocket and started to text Key, then put his phone down. "Would you like to come over one day? I'm sure the guys would like too meet you, especially Key." He asked and I thought about it for a bit, "Would that be okay?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Of course it would." He said, "Okay." I said agreeing.

Taemin ended up having to go home and I continued to carry on with my day. I smiled to myself thinking about last night and this morning, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and decided to go shopping for new clothes and a backpack for school. I came back home a while after and decided to put my posters up including the ones of Taemin catching myself smiling at them, smacking my cheeks. "You got it bad Nai.."