7

It was already tomorrow, I was really unsure of what to wear too the date that Taemin is taking me on. Thankfully we planned it for around 6pm before the sun set so that I could figure out what to wear, I looked through my closet debating on outfuts that I could put together to wear, and after trying on five different types of outfits, I finally found the one that was classy but not too flashy and best of all, comefortable. Afterwards, I went to my bathroom to get ready and put some music on to entertain myself as I made myself look pretty. I'm unsure about the time Taemin is planning on coming to come by, but it's better to be ready early than too worry about looking good last minute. I put some jewelry on and perfume then grabbed my purse after putting some things into it that I needed, like my ID, wallet, you know.. the essentials. Good timing, because I just now recieved a text from Taemin.

Taemin: I'm outside

Me: Coming

Taemin: I've heard that before

My face heated up with embaressment, knowing what he was refurring too and I quickly repsonded.

Me: Shut up..

I put on a nice pair of black heels on, and walked out of my apartment, closing the door behind me then walked to tge front of the building once I heard the door lock. When I got outside, I looked up to see Taemin in a tux, holding a really beautiful bouquet of flowers, his jaw dropping as he saw he walk through the door and towards him, "Wow.." He said and I shuffled a little, "Do I look okay?" I asked not sure if I looked good or not, "Look okay?? No, You look beautiful!" He said with a wide smile, "I mean.. You always look beautiful, but you just look absolutely stunning." He said and I blushed, "And you look very handsome." I complimented back, the smile on his growing wider as he looked down at the flowers he was holding, "These are for you." He said and held them out for me to take, I smiled gently taking the flowers and looked at them, "They're really pretty." I said and sniffed them, "Ooouuu!! They smell good!!" I exclaimed and Taemin smiled more, "They're pretty, but not as pretty as the girl that's holding them." He said and I playfully whacked his chest, "Stop being so cheesy." I said with a giggle, he laughed then went to open the passanger side of his car, and motioned for me to hop in. Once I was fully in and situated, he gently shut the door and got into the driver's side of the door, starting the car then began to drice a while after.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smiled, "It's a surprise." He said and I rose an eyebrow as I looked at him; A few minutes later, we pulled up in front of a restuarant that looked really fancy and really expensive and I looked at him like he was crazy, "Taemin.. This place looks very expensive.. Are you sure that you want to go here..?" I asked, "Don't worry about it, you deserve to be taken on dates too a fancy expensive place like this." He answered and I still looked at him like he was crazy. He chuckled and leaned forward to my level and put his mouth next too my ear and whispered, "Stop looking at me like that or I'll kiss you." He said and my cheeks grew hot as he pulled away and once again, I hiccuped quickly covering my mouth with my hand. He laughed to hisself and held his arm out, forming a hole in the middle by rising his forearm up a big. I smiled and placed my hand around the top of his forearm as he gave the man the keys to his car, then we walked in. There were people inside, eating meals together and chatting with each other as they ate. We were seated at a table by a window that showed a really wonderful view of the Han River, "So pretty." I muttered under my breath looking out the window, and Taemin smiled, "I knew you would like it." He said and I looked at him quickly then smiled. "Can I get you guys anything to drink?" The waiter asked I ordered water as Taemin did the same and asked for wine for the both of us to drink as well. Looking through the menu I was shocked at the prices of everything, "Order whatever your heart desires." Taemin suddenly spoke. The pasta looked really good and it was the most least expensive thing on the menu, so I went with it. I know he said to order whatever, but I don't want to order something super expensive, I don't want to me or him too blow a lot of money. "I'll get the chicken pasta, it looks yummy." I said and he nodded smiling as he looked through the menu, "Ooouu meat!!" Taemin said with excitement making me giggle, "Did you decide on what to get?" the waiter asked coming back with the waters and the wine Taemin asked for, I told the waiter my order and Taemin ordered a steak with rice but asked if he could leave out the vegetables, after the waiter left to give the chefs our food orders after opening the wine bottle for us.

I took a sip of the wine, and it was so good and had a nice sweet savory taste to it. Taemin and I talked for a bit, laughing and enjoying the scenery along good vibe that was all over the restuarant. Once the food arrived, we thanked the waiter and began to eat, the pasta was so tasty, and Taemin clapped before eating, looking at his food with a wide smile. "How's your pasta?" Taemin asked, "It's so good!! Wanna try?" I asked and held up my fork with some noodles and chicken on it, he smiled nodding his head and opened his mouth leaning forward. "Mmmhm!! That is good! Here try some of mine." He said and cut a piece of his steak and moved his fork towards my mouth. I ate the piece he offered and it was delicous, "Try it with some of my noodles." I said and he did and he looked like his life and taste-buds changed to a whole new bliss of enjoyment, "That is so good together! You gotta try it now." He said with a smile and I did as he said, "Mmm!" I exclaimed and he smiled. We went back to eating our own meals enjoying every bite and every second we continue to spend in the restuarant together.

We left the restuarant a while after finishing our meals and thankfully we didn't drink too much, because we both needed to get home safely and all in one piece. We cruised around for a while not wanting to go back too our homes right away, "Thank you for tonight, I had a lot of fun." I suddenly spoke, and Taemin placed his hand on top of mine as he continued to drive, "I'm glad you enjoyed your time, I enjoyed my time with you as well." I smiled to myself looking down at my hand that Taemin was still holding. His hand was so warm and for some reason I felt safe.