10

smutty

Taemin and I went back to my apartment after leaving the park and grabbing food to-go along with dessert, "Is there anything that you want to watch?" I asked and Taemin thought for a bit, then his eyes lit up "How about something scary?" he suggested and I handed him the controller to pick out the scary movie, after looking around for a movie, he found one that seemed to have caught both of our attention, so he put it on as I went to grab some plates and utensils so that we can eat as we watch the movie.

We were in the middle of the movie curled up in a ball form as we sat trying to use our hands as a shield to protect ourselves from the screen with jump scares, our meals barely touched. "Mommy..?" the little girl called out as she entered the dark room and BOOM jump scare, scaring the absolute hell out of me and Taemin to where we were hugging each other as I hid my face in his shirt. I turned my head a little to peak at the screen, and another jump scare popped up and I screamed hiding my face more, "Is it gone?" I asked, "Yes." Taemin answered and I turned to face the tv still holding onto him for moral support along with for a shield. I relaxed a while after and began to eat again, enjoying my food and fed some to Taemin. Awhile after, we finished eating along the movie that was terrifying to where I held onto Taemin for the rest of the movie.

"Can I sleepover?" Taemin asked and I nodded, "Yessss after that movie, I don't want to sleep alone tonight." I pouted and he chuckled then poked my bottom lip. I felt my cheeks heat up and he smirked, "You get flustered all the time." He muttered as he smiled and my cheeks got warmer, "Not true, the movie was just scary, I-I'm gonna go get my pajamas together.." I said and pointed upstairs and got up heading towards the stairs and got to the top, walking towards my closet, I felt Taemin grab hold of my wrist and before I could react, I was already facing him with his lips against mine as he had me pushed me back against the closet doors, I stood in shock for a bit and melted into the kiss as I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He smirked into the kiss as he put both of my wrist into one hand and held them above my head and cupped my left cheek as he deepend the kiss, sufforcating the air between us as he stepped closer pressing his body against mine, I moaned lightly and he smiled then ran the tip of his tongue against my bottom lip, I decided to tease him and kept my lips closed. He groaned as he let go of my hands his hands trailing down to my hips, pulling me against him as we continued to kiss, I put my arms around his neck, slightly playing with the hair on the back of his head. His hands went down under my butt and tapped it as he tugged upwards, signaling for me to jump up.

Once I jumped, he wrapped my legs around his waist and stood like that for a bit as he kissed me more then began to walk too the bed, laying me on my back as he hovered over me, he ran his tongue against my bottom lip again and I still kept my lips together, giggling as he groans. He smirked as he pressed the buldge forming in his pants against me, making my lips part as I gasped from the sudden feeling, Taemin took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He smirked as he moved his tongue around in between kisses, his hand trailing down to my shirt but he stopped his hand playing with the hem of my shirt and I nodded slightly and he lifted my shirt up pulling my bra down my breasts out I twitched a little at the cold air hitting my nipples, turning them into nubs, Taemin used his hand to cup one of my breasts moving his fingers around the sensitive nub. A soft whimper escaped from my lips as Taemin and I were still kissing, he smirked at the noise and pinched a bit harder and I gasped at the shock gripping onto Taemin's shoulder. Taemin pulled away from the kiss allowing me to catch me breath or so I thought until he began to kiss my neck trying to find a sweet spot, He kissed above the crook of my neck, and I moaned softly. That made Taemin abuse that spot as he pressed his buldge against me again making me moan but I quickly put my hand over my mouth muffling the noise. Taemin shook his finger and tapped my hand, "Don't hide your moans." He said and I felt my face heat up, "I have neighbors Taemin.. What if they hear me and think that I'm a bad neighbor?" I said and he chuckled, "Let them hear you babygirl, besides you're going to be screaming my name so loud that they'll know who you belong to and who's making you feel good." He said and I shit you not that I felt myself get wet.