𝟎𝟏. 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝

chapter one

chapter one . . .
to the waters and the wild

In hopes of mastering her magic, Adella agreed to her adoptive parents's plan to send her to Alfea.

Adella wandered the grounds outside of the school, dragging behind her a rather large suitcase.

She however, had no idea where she was going.

Despite the fact that she hated being here already, she had to admit that the environment was quite beautiful.

Students all around mingled with smiles on their faces.

The people here looked happy. And for a second, Adella thought to herself. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

She was quickly brought out of her thoughts by a voice from coming from the left of her that caused her to jump slightly.

Adella turned to the blond haired boy.

"Wow. You are so lost." He said with a laugh.

Indeed she was. No need to make it more obvious jerk.

She regarded him with a look and a raise of her brow and continued to walk ahead of him.

"I'm impressed with your confidence in the face of complete ignorance." He continued on, causing her to stop, so that he could catch up with her. "Issue is, you're overcommited. I mean, you're essentially running."

With a sigh, she finally spoke."I don't need help, but thanks."

"I don't remember offering it." He shot back. "So presumptuous. You must be a fairy." He said amusingly.

"I am a fairy." Adella replied matter of factly, but froze as soon as the words left her mouth causing the blond to send her a questioning look.

"Sorry, that's just something I never thought I'd say out loud." She chuckled awkwardly causing him to chuckle.

"It's an odd thing considering you're standing right in front of a college for fairies."

"We don't have a lot of those where I'm from." She replied and continued to look around to avoid the look of confusion on his face.

"Oh, you're not from the Other World?" He asks.

"I'm not." She tells him while slightly rocking back on the heels of her shoes.

"If you're lost, which I'm not saying you are, and you need help, which I'm not saying I'm offering... This is the specialist hall." He explains in amusement pointing towards the building they were currently standing in front of. "The fairy hall is that way." He says pointing the opposite direction.