𝟎𝟗. 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

chapter nine

chapter nine . . .
nothing but lies

The next day, the girls — except Stella and Bloom, were all in their suite discussing things that were going on around Alfea.

"He lies to my face. Why are they all lying to us?" Terra asked, referring to her father and school administrators.

"Maybe they had to." Aisha said. "Queen Luna's... She seems kinda big on secrets." She added. "Whatever's going on, I'm sure they think what  they're doing is right." She continued.

"They always do." Musa said.

"Then say, "Terra I can't tell you." Don't lie to me." Terra exclaimed.

"So he made Miss Dowling something with Vessel Stones, right?" Aisha asked. "And the point of Vessel Stones is to track magic, which is what they were doing at the assembly. So, dead body, worried adults." She added.

"What if they think a fairy killed Callum?" Adella asked.

"A fairy at that assembly." Aisha said.

"They were on edge after, so they clearly didn't find them." Musa spoke.

The girls's conversation came to an end when Sky opened the door to their suite. "Guys, is Bloom here?" He asked.

Not answering his question, "Did Silva tell you what was happening today?" Aisha asked him. "He must've." She stated.

"Is this the suite drama Bloom was talking about?" Sky asked while squinting his eyes confusingly.

"Their is no suite drama." Adella said with a shrug.

"Ok, I'm so lost right now." Sky said.

"Dowling's assistant died, the faculty thinks a fairy did it. So, they held the assembly to find out which fairy, but they didn't because he or she wasn't there, so now we don't believe or trust literally anyone." Terra states.

"Shit." Sky whispered. "Beatrix." He stated before rushing out of the room.

After Sky left the winx suite, he headed towards his own.

"Where is she?" He asked harshly as he stormed toward Riven who had been lounging around the suite.

"Who?" Riven asked in confusion.

"The unstable sex addict leading you around by your dick. Where is she?" Sky snapped causing Riven to scoff.

"I don't know" Riven said with a shrug. "Beatrix isn't surgically attached to me. Why do you need her?" He added.

"I'm looking for Bloom. Beatrix was the last person who was with her—" Sky said as he ignored Riven who made hand motions for him to stop talking.