𝟎𝟒. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

chapter four

chapter four . . .
some wrecked angel

Adella was currently studying up on the elements— hoping that she could find something that could help her with her powers.

Aisha suddenly broke the silence in the air when she and Musa walked into the suite.

"She's blanking my texts." She stressed, referring to Bloom.

"Strange. I wonder if it's because she poured her heart out to you and you called her a freak?" Musa said sarcastically which Adella let out a very unladylike snort at.

"Have either of you seen Bloom?" Aisha asked as she paced the room.

"Not recently." Stella said at the same time that Adella said —"Nope."

The girls turned to Stella, waiting for her to elaborate.

Musa began reading Stella's emotions and her eyes shifted purple.

Stella snapped her fingers and the light she had been using turned off. "Yes?" She asked as she turned to face them.

"Your face looks so calm, yet you're racked with guilt." Musa said.

"You're a mind fairy." Aisha said causing Musa to just roll her eyes at the statement.

"A mind fairy?" Terra asked as she walked into the room. "What's your connection? Memory, thoughts?"

"Not a great time." Musa interrupted.

"Is everything ok?" Terra asked worriedly.

"Not really." Aisha spoke up. "I'm looking for Bloom. For some reason, Stella's feeling guilty about it."

"Could everyone save the drama for drama club?" Stella says.

"Wasn't she talking to Sky?" Terra asks.

"And?" Stella says with a wave of her hand.

"And I know what happened to the last person who was talking to Sky." Terra says. "I was here last year, remember?"

Stella scoffs with a shake of her head.

"Stella where's Bloom?" Terra asks demandingly.

Stella pauses and looses her smile, she looked between the four of them nervously. "She was feeling homesick, so I did a nice thing, and I lent her my ring so that she could go back to the First World." She says with a sigh.