Smut warning

Hey guys I'm in class rn so yeah there might be typos lol-‼️😻 (im on comutor now so there will be typos still lol-)

After you got done taking off your shoes, you threw them into your room.you walk back out and see sundrop playing with the light. "Sundrop, I just installed that,careful." He nodded and then put it in the middle, making the lights dim,and making eclipse came out. Your eyes widen as you stare at the even-taller animatronic. It looked down at you and grinned. "Hello starshine~" the animatronic finally spoke. You walked up to it and circled around it. Touching its arms and other things. It watched you with a big grin on its face. Eclipse then picked you up and placed you on the couch then pinned you to it. Your face turned a hint of red.

"So uh..why are you so close..?" He chuckled then said. "Starshine..our love for you doubled ," he chuckled,as his tounge slithered near your red-hinted face. ''may you please get out of my face please..?'' you said, as eclispe got closer to your face,like he was gonna kiss you. ''why..your so beautiful..'' you rolled your eyes,but you had a small grin on your face,as you rolled your eyes you placed a finger on his forehead and pushed his face away from yours. you then stood up and went into your room. eclispe followed you in. ''im gonna sleep for a bit. '' you said ,looking back at eclipse. He rolled his eyes and walked back over to the couch and sat down,his leg over the edge,and his arm over the arm rest.

'' finally some sleep. With a bed all to myself-'' you pushed at the end because you felt arms wrap around you. It was eclipse. You rolled your eyes and kissed eclipse on the head, and fell asleep. A small grin on your face.

IM BACK BUT IM SJORT ON IDEAS
AND I NEED SOME😿😿 SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THAT PROB MAKES NO SENSE LOL