Separating.

Wow 3 chapters in a day? Y'all are lucky!
____________________________________
As you woke up suns hands were wrapped around you sleeping peacefully. As you wiggles out of his arms you went to take a shower,but of course sun followed like a dog. But you locked him out of the bathroom and he just went back to sleep.

After you were done taking a shower you got changed into ripped jeans,and a simple red shirt. As you woke sun up to get him moving,you heard the front door knock and saw your friend with the kitten. "You forgot to pick them up yesterday!" They shouted before walking in. "Oh yeah-I forgot-" you rubbed your neck and gave a nervous laugh.

As sun heard your friend walk in he walked into the living room and greeted them. "☀️hello!☀️" Sundrop hugged your friend. "Uagh-hello?" She manages to say threw sundrops tight hug. "Sun let them go- your taking the breath out of him!"  He let go and took the kitten from him. And started playing with the kitten.

'' y/n who's that?"your friend said as he pointed to sundrop. "Oh. That's sundrop their daycare burnt down so I took them here!" As they continued to ask questions Sun listened. He didn't really liked the fact you had a boy bsf,but you knew him since elementary. "I better get going y/n cya!" Your friend rushed to the door. "Bye!" You waved as they ran out to their car and left the driveway.

"Alright sundrop let's go!" You said while grabbing your keys. Sundrop snuck the kitten with him into your car. "☀️where are we going ?☀️" sun asked as the kitten mewed. "We are going to my uncles. They are an animatronic builder. I'm sure he probably built you and moon." You slammed on your breaks and cussed someone out. And soonly sundrop yelled at you for it. "☀️language! ☀️" he shouted. But he was probably gonna let that slide because the guy infront of you did slam their brakes. Oh well.

As you pulled into your uncles workshop,sundrop stepped out. And you grabbed a bag and took the kitten from sun. "Let's go inside I guess." You said as you clicked a button on your keys,locking your car.

"Y/n! Your here!" You uncle shouted and opened his arms Going to hug you, you quickly placed down the kitten and hugged your uncle. "Yeah! I'm here,so here's the design that they both like,and they just want to separate body's," you explained a little more as sundrop sat down and played with the kitten.

TIME SKIP

"Alrighty y/n they should power on soon!" Your uncle wipes his hands on a white rag, "thanks uncle." You hugged him. "No problem y/n!" He said as he walked away. As you stood up the kitten climbed up your leg. And soonly reached your shoulder. They started purred on your cheek and you laughed a bit before sun and moon came out of a room.

"☀️y/n!☀️" sun shouted as he hugged you tightly. "Hey sun- and hello moon-" you said struggling to talk from suns tight hug. "🌙sundrop get off of them your killing them,🌙" moon said as he shook his foot,he wasn't used to being in his new body. It was slightly diffrent,but sun also got a new model and he got used to it quickly.

As you got into the car moon sat in the back laying down on his back,looking at his hands. While sun sat in the front playing with the cat. "Say sun,we still need to name it." You said while sun raised the cats paws in the air and moved them around.

As you reached home it was already dark. As you entered the house the two animatronics had to charge. So they laid in your bed and you just slept in the guest bedroom.
____________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter an no smut-