🌗.

There is no smut in this chapter but..maybe next chapter!
______________________________

As the movie ended it was already sunset. "☀️I hate how moon always comes out.☀️" Sun pouted. "Hm..I have an idea!" You got up and went into your room. And grabbed a sketch-book,and a pencil. As you walked back to sun you were already starting to sketch. As you sat down sun looked over at the paper and smiled brightly. "☀️That's an amazing idea y/n!☀️" you finished drawing him and started drawing moon. "I think you guys can be separated,so you can both send time with me!"

After a few minutes of drawing,you finished. And sun hugged you. "☀️that's such a good idea y/n!!☀️" you  smiled. "My uncle is a animatronic maker,I'm sure he can separate you guys," you smiled once more and sun cheered. "☀️thank you thank you y/n!☀️"

"But we will have to do it tomorrow,because moon is gonna come out soon. And you need to rest. " you laughed. And sun turned off the lights and soonly moon came out. "Hello moondrop!" You hugged him and showed him the idea you came up with. His red eyes made the paper also glow red. "🌙 that's a smart idea starlight.🌙" he grabbed your waist,and went to kiss you but you put the book  on his mouth. "Nice try moon,but I've had enough kisses for the day," you chuckled before putting your book down and walking to your room,moon followed you. "🌙can I atleast sleep with you,🌙" he grumbled clearly mad he didn't get to kiss you. "Sure. You always do anyways," you said as you shuffled into your bed,moon climbing in from the other side.

As you both soon got adjusted moon pulled you close to him and kissed you neck,but soonly stopped after and just hugged you to sleep, "🌙goodnight starlight.🌙" he said as he also drifted off,entering re-charge mode.

_______________________________
Yeah- sorry no smut! But the might be next chapter!!❤️