forgive?

i'm back!!!!!!!!! ❤️
_______________________________
as you were woken by the sun shining threw your curtains. you groaned as you got up and stretched your arms , your back cracking . it felt quite good, but shocked you from the loud noise it caused.
you look around and rubbed your eyes, getting out of bed and grabbing the..not so small cat, and petted it's head,it let out loud purrs making you chuckle.

as you opened your door and went into the kitchen your first priority was to feed the cat, and soon make your own food.

you pulled eggs, bacon, and your favorite breakfast meal out of the fridge and cooked it . (or microwaved it) you pulled a fork and spoon out ,and grabbed the hot plate that your food was now on. steam flowed into the air and you just stared at it, it was quite cool from it shivering in the sun!

you placed the food onto the table and ate your breakfast, it was hot in your mouth at first but soon slowly turned warm ! 'jeez i need a new job. ' you thought as you plucked your fork at your food. you pulled out your phone and started to look for a new job.

you sighed as you placed your phone down and walked to the sink and started to wash your dish, and told your phone to call your friend , i'm sure she has an idea of what job you should have now. she quickly picked up your call.

'yoo! y/n! what's up!'   your friend shouted .
"heyy best friendinthewholeworld!" you quickly said , trailing off.
'heyy...i know that tone y/n, what do you need! a new boyfriend ? did those robots break up with you?!'
your friend shouted once again. goodness.
"no-no!! me and them are still....."
you peeked into your room to see the boys still asleep. "we are still fine, anyways, i need a new job!" you laughed awkwardly.
'what kind of job are you looking for ? cooking,teacher, i'm sure you would be an awesome teacher y/n, anyways..blah blah blah...' your friend continues to name jobs and you laughed at some.

"okay- how about i work with you?" you chuckled, and your friend quickly squealed in excitement.
'YESSSS!!' you chuckled and sat down on the couch and talked with your friend, loud laughs here and there.

an hour has passed.

'alright y/n, i gotta go to work now , call you later." they let out a few laughs . "alright! bye!" you hung up the phone and couldn't help but let out a laugh. "their partner went to the club and started to dance on the pole with ____!" you wiped your eyes and put your phone down, and looked back, groaning. you stretched your arms out and opened to our eyes , and moon was hovering over you, a slick smile on his face.

'🌙hello..~' his deep voice purred. your face flushed a slight pink. you patted his chest and stood up, your back cracked once more and you thought, "am i turning old?" but moon had walked around the couch and pulled you in by the waist, and got close to your lips, he soon just chuckled, not kissing you. you were quite annoyed,and rolled your eyes, a slight smile on your face.

as moon had took his hands off your waist, and placed his hands on your cheek, he kissed you ; and you quickly sunk into the kiss , he moved his face away from yours and chuckled , running his long fingers threw your hair. "🌙your so beautiful y/n..~" he purred once more and got close to your face,and kissed you once more and slowly sat onto the couch, placing you on his lap, moon sliding his hands down onto your waist, sinking deeper into the kiss.

but then there was a knock on the door..
____________________________________
haha cliffhanger 😎
anywho i'm back!!!
my tiktok : paige.vpsx